DX » Community » Reviews » 18650 Rechargeable Lithium LiFePO4 Battery 2-Pack (1350mAh)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUliBaer on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery definitely holds the promise of 1350 mAh capacity. Very easy handling and charging. Cons:Nothing i can think of after 2 weeks of extensively use. OtherThoughts:The batteries hold the charge and deliver the power needed on demand, what more to say?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCombatControl on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long lasting and so far I have recharged it several times with no loss of life. The spare sat in the drawer for six months and still held a strong charge! Power output was as advertized. Cons:None, nada, zip. It's a battery, it either works or does not, or doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCair on 05/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought 4 items (2pack) to repair my no-name accu drill - I wanted to substitute old NiCd 12V pack with 2P4S pack of this LiFePo. Work perfectly, real capacity 1200mAh/cell measured by Orbit Pocketlader, 4A output without any noticeable heating. After 1 mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- high amp (4.5amp), with 10 of these maybe you can turn your car on :P - blue hehehe - right voltage for laser addicted (3.2v) - unprotected, common sized - can get full charge in 30 min, with the right charger. - LiFePO4 (no need to say more) Cons:- somehow get discha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 08/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:regarding the con: on the anode it has 4 holes, where you can put a spring for putting the cells on series for diy. fully compatible with many flashlights, etc... mine came with 4.27v with 4.60amp. Cons:don't have the bigger tip on the anode, being hard to use 2... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStorkaft on 02/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works. its blue hehee whats to say ??? its cheap. get it if you need it. could be nice if it came in a plastik holder. but i have ordered some from this page. so no problem.. Cons:well maybe it is the light. but it seems to loose power fast. but it might be my flashl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaz113 on 12/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The capacity very close to declared - mine IMax B6 shows 1230-1250mAh at 1A discharge current (discharger is not able to consume less than 1A). Fast recharge (about 30 min) ability Easily to solder conclusions. Cons:Low current at discharge (4C only) - LiFePo4 a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusting on 11/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Decent price -Much lower danger of explosion than other lithium chemistries! (nothing is ever 100% safe, though :p) Cons:-Half the capacity of the standard lithium cells sold here. OtherThoughts:-Might be half the capacity, but more-or-less half the cost as well, and s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 08/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Capacity closed to advertised capacity. Durable and wont explode like Liion. Maintain its voltage under relatively heavy load. Can be fully charge in 30 minutes, try that with Lithium Ion. This cells love to be abused :) Seems to have good quality. Doesnt have p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebourlet on 05/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just got an email from customer support. They are going to ship the other 3 cells. If anyone else orders these please write a review and post if you get two cell packs. I would like to order more if it was just a simple mistake as they are nice cells for fligh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections