Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Capacity is not 1350!

posted by ebourlet on 05/14/2008
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The cells they shipped are blue not green. They are marked 18650 (thats the size) 3.2V LiFePO4. After two charge and discharge cycles on my new G.T. Power A8 charger I charged a two cell pack up and then ran a discharge on them. At a 1.1 Amp discharge rate the cells start to drop off in voltage rather fast at 1100 mAhr the 2 cell pack reads 5.69 volts and at 1200 mAhr it reads 4.57volts.

Cons:

If they were actually 2 cell packs for this price it would be a good deal they charged me for 3 sets of 2 cell packs and only shipped 3 cells. For that price you would be better off buying a Black and Decker VPX pack at you local Wal Mart as those are better cells and can take a higher discharge rate and still deliver.

Bottomline:

Unless they fix the problem with only shipping one cell instead of two cell packs DO NOT BUY! Go to you local Wall Mart and buy a Black and Decker VPX pack they are better cells. If they do fix the problem with actually shipping what you pay for then these cells are fine for most on board receiver packs for R/C boats and planes.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections