Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmilelder on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The material is soft and won't scratch your iPhone. I has an Apple iPhone logo which is nice if it was straight. - It's cheap. Cons:- The case is too big for a 3GS, so the phone can very easily drop out. - The bottom edges are not equally rounded (not symmetri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywengorz0 on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits 3GS very good - Good build quality - Soft and good material - absolutely no smell - protects your iPhone Cons:- None AT ALL! Everything is good. OtherThoughts:Well, great case for very, very small price - As you know, the back of iPhone is scratching so this case i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielP33 on 12/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This one is a very good case. The iPhone 3gs fits very good in it and the material in the case is soft and won't scratch you iPhone. The apple logo looks good too. Cons:There aren't any cons. OtherThoughts:I am happy i purchased this, it's good. It will protect the iPhone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item feels great and fits great! It also allows a bit of space if you have a case on your iPod as well. Also, it looks very legit, it has an apple tag on it and also it's debossed with the apple logo and said iPhone on it. It looks really great, very subtle details s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn1cl0n on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent build quality and cheap price with a nice look. Inside is soft (felt?) as to not scratch the iPhone/iPod. Should provide basic protection from coins or other objects that may also be in the pocket/bag. Cons:As others have said, iPhone logo and text quit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRelics on 07/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Decent build quality and cheap price with a nice look. Inside is soft (felt?) as to not scratch the iPhone/iPod. Should provide basic protection from coins or other objects that may also be in the pocket/bag. Cons:As others have said, iPhone logo and text quite visible on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgudge on 03/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Very light case * Very nice material to touch * Soft material on inside, so not to scratch contents * Looks good Cons:* iPhone logo on front * iphone tag on side minor cons: * I bought for my iPod Touch, and becuase the iPhone is thicker the iPod Touch can fall out easy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections