DX » Community » Reviews » Free DDNS Wanscam JW0004 300KP Indoor Wireless IP Network Camera w/ 13-LED IR Night Vision - White
Customer’s impression:
satisfying
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyairspam on 11/26/2014

Pros: Small, lightweight camera. Work just fine. Even in total darkness. The PTZ works great. Cons: Video quality is not the best, but for that price it is worth it. Read more

Impression:satisfying;

0 0 0

• posted byjmrossi on 06/26/2014

Small, easy setup, good image, good night vision, nice design, very fast posting by DX. price I have 9 these cameras about a year. They are working well and no problem yet. I access them through a Internet browser or my Android smartphone or tablet. I think the price could be a little smaller to compensate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosaACon on 01/14/2014

Performs functions and reporting security camera with good benefits. Add to email and no_ip any event so you have the confidence to connect and be warned of what goes on around the device. Just send a photo when it detects an alarm. The firmware version brings further agree to have a schedule and motion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosaACon on 01/14/2014

Realiza las funciones de cámara de seguridad y aviso con buenas prestaciones. Registra en correo y en no_ip cualquier evento por lo que tienes la seguridad de poder conectarte y estar avisado de lo que ocurre en el entorno del aparato. Sólo envía una foto cuando detecta una alarma. La ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnrd on 10/17/2013

The camera is a easy to install, well featured camera I replaced an old phone that I had been using as a full-time camera in the kids room. But since I wanted night view I chose this camera. The day time view is good and the night view is good. I can see what happens and determine whether i need to go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacatax on 09/19/2013

Very good price, this camera comes with alot of functionality. Easy to setup with, either install the software from the CD or do as I did and download it from their website. Can't record video as far as I know. Can take stills every second though. Only comes with a flat pin power plug. I bought a 1-dollar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseluis233 on 09/08/2013

the camera have good price normal image quality aesthetically beautiful good night vision the Motion detection: only works at a distance of 2 meters the email: just take one photo, the ftp:it need the option to specify the address file to download pictures the firmware of the camera should be improve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmrossi on 08/31/2013

Reasonable price Compact Easy to configure Easy to use Good image even at dark place Good rotation and view angle Support DDNS No option for cable size No option for others plug types (Brazilian Standard) No Portuguese language option No Windows Client Software supplied This IP Camera is a good choice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections