Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

This pen is a unique piece, makes people remind the Asian culture. The writing of it is good, soft, without smudging. The cover is hard to remove and put on, and looks like it could break at any moment of such strength that one has to do to cover it and uncovers it. The pen is good to decorate the office ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeltrex on 06/15/2012

Head point appears to be a standard 0.5mm of blue ink, which can easily be swapped out for a black one of higher quality - the ink itself isn't the best quality, but it does the job. Pressure accuracy is a bit tricky with the default ink cartridge, though I've had more positive comments while using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAirFrance on 03/31/2010

I don't see any cap problem. It's firm and solid the way you want it because if you lose this cap good luck ever finding a substitute. Even better, the cap is a solid fit on the bottom end too. Also, as of March 2010, there wasn't a logo on the barrel of the one I got. The advertisement and another review ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDr.Whacked on 05/10/2009

- Build quality is reasonable enough to be gifted - Does what its supposed to do (that is write) - Looks Good - a bunch can also be a used as a good decoration for the an desk (with few standing as if its bamboo's kept) - The cap was really hard to open, i thought it would break at one point, but managed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapturedbyrobot on 04/07/2009

It is pretty cute. I like the green colour. It is different and stands out. It writes quite well. The cap fits nicely at the end of the pen so you won't lose the cap. Easy to grip pen. It is difficult to take the the cap off and put it back on as well. I am a little disappointed with this pen. The cap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoeliacastrillo on 03/03/2009

You get 2-pack funny ball pens for a good price. Nice to wear in the bag. They don't seem ball pens in a fast view. the plastic is hard. Good writting ink, the in is blue The only con I can see is that they are a little hard to open, but not really a con. well, if you need two funny ball pens, just buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections