DX » Community » Reviews » OMASEN OM-88 Fashion In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - White (3.5mm Jack / 125cm)
Customer’s impression:
Okay hard on my ears
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguardian1834 on 11/25/2014

Okay build quality, mid grade quality plastics simulate iPhone headphones but not as rubbery or flexible. Jacket at jack end help protect bending of the cord, but doesn't come glued down so cover slips right off when you unplug the headphones. Audio quality = 6.5. Overall sound quality is decent, but ... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byjmbwholesale on 11/13/2014

These have the round hard ear buds, they come with little foam covers but it makes them put too much pressure on myears, so, they hurt me. My son likes them, he's in his thirties and bigger ears than mine. I'd say guys would like them, must a bit large for my ears. Read more

Impression:hard on my ears;

0 0 0

• posted byElfberg on 03/30/2014

Really good sound for the money, as good as the original iPhone-earphones. Fully working microphone and button to answer with. The piece with the microphone and the answering button is a bit bigger than I think it should be. No volume buttons. Really good sound for the price, it has good sound generally ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections