DX » Community » Reviews » Hot Pepper Shared Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger - Blue Ink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrzottis on 06/19/2013

It's a very beautiful pen. The great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it's there! Easy to find. I keep my at fridge. No cons. It's a common pen, but the great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it's there! Easy to find. Awesome idea... you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

This pen is a unique piece, makes people question. where can an equal? The writing of it is good, smooth, no stains. The tip cap is transparent milky, and it is not pretty, the pen is fragile and if dropped on the floor can break. a little ink stain the paper. The pen is good for decorating the kitchen,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomma on 05/01/2013

The pen works well! I bought this pen a long time ago and mine is still working up to now. It has a magnet so you can put it on the fridge, you don't have to worry about losing it. The shape is unique, it's like a chilli pepper. It will make a nice gift for stationery enthusiast. It's a bit heavy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinas999 on 02/18/2013

Looks pretty nice. be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a while to find it, but once found, simply glue it again, and everything would be nice and easy again Great gift for family or friends! specially with a thank you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPearPicker on 01/03/2013

Looks very good on the fridge! Everybody loves it. So I have bought several more for gifts (also carrots). Magnet is strong ehough and pen writes well. Nothing much to say really. Nice and cute and simple. The magnet for one of the 4 pens I ordered later was detached. But happily it was still in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 10/30/2012

It is pretty nice and suitable for the fridge be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a while to find it, but once found, simply glue it again, and everything would be nice and easy again Great gift for family or friends!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaalexis on 10/28/2011

Good manufacturing quality, good materials used. Creative looks. Can hold itself on a refrigerator well. Handy to pick it up quickly from the refrigerator with one hand while talking on a phone. Capable of changing the refill, though you don't really need to - installed one is good enough for everyday ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeka123 on 03/26/2011

Looks like real hot pepper and the built quality is good. Ballpoint pen writes well even on the fridge surface. I also got some other "fruit-vegetable" pens with magnet for fridge (Strawberries sku# 18796 and Carrot sku# 18794), this one (Hot Pepper) is the my favorite! Little round magnet on the backside ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybudavargas on 12/23/2010

It's a pen and a magnet at the same time! A must-have for kitchens. Well made, good quality and strong magnet makes it useful and nice. Magnet can hold even A4 sheets and... god dammit!!! it's an writing chili!!! The ink tube is a little shorter than expected. It isn't larger than the tip showed on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinker on 11/26/2010

I have ordered some pieces and have presented acquaintance, it was pleasant to all. Original pen with a magnet, good design, different variants of execution are very useful to have such pen for example on the kitchen, many. A good magnet, pleasant color. Quality of plastic on firm 3, wouldn't tell that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections