DX » Community » Reviews » Hot Pepper Shared Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger - Blue Ink
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrzottis on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very beautiful pen. The great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it's there! Easy to find. I keep my at fridge. Cons:No cons. It's a common pen, but the great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pen is a unique piece, makes people question. where can an equal? The writing of it is good, smooth, no stains. Cons:The tip cap is transparent milky, and it is not pretty, the pen is fragile and if dropped on the floor can break. a little ink stain the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomma on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pen works well! I bought this pen a long time ago and mine is still working up to now. It has a magnet so you can put it on the fridge, you don't have to worry about losing it. The shape is unique, it's like a chilli pepper. It will make a nice gift for stationery e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinas999 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks pretty nice. Cons:be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a while to find it, but once found, simply glue it again, and everything would be nice and easy again OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPearPicker on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very good on the fridge! Everybody loves it. So I have bought several more for gifts (also carrots). Magnet is strong ehough and pen writes well. Nothing much to say really. Nice and cute and simple. Cons:The magnet for one of the 4 pens I ordered later was detach... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is pretty nice and suitable for the fridge Cons:be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a while to find it, but once found, simply glue it again, and everything would be nice and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaalexis on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good manufacturing quality, good materials used. Creative looks. Can hold itself on a refrigerator well. Handy to pick it up quickly from the refrigerator with one hand while talking on a phone. Capable of changing the refill, though you don't really need to - installed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeka123 on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like real hot pepper and the built quality is good. Ballpoint pen writes well even on the fridge surface. I also got some other "fruit-vegetable" pens with magnet for fridge (Strawberries sku# 18796 and Carrot sku# 18794), this one (Hot Pepper) is the my... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybudavargas on 12/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a pen and a magnet at the same time! A must-have for kitchens. Well made, good quality and strong magnet makes it useful and nice. Magnet can hold even A4 sheets and... god dammit!!! it's an writing chili!!! Cons:The ink tube is a little shorter than expected. It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinker on 11/26/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have ordered some pieces and have presented acquaintance, it was pleasant to all. Original pen with a magnet, good design, different variants of execution are very useful to have such pen for example on the kitchen, many. A good magnet, pleasant color. Cons:Qualit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections