DX » Community » Reviews » Carrot Shaped Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger - Blue Ink
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

This pen is a unique piece, makes people question. where can an equal? The writing of it is good, smooth, no stains. The tip cap is transparent milky, and it is not pretty, the pen is fragile and if dropped on the floor can break. a little ink stain the paper. The pen is good for decorating the kitchen, putting it in the refrigerator, I recommend buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiezi on 04/18/2013

The pen is so great, not only is it really cute and the magnet is strong enough to hold it up on the fridge so you can use it to make your grocery lists . Nice and bright. Cant miss loose it on the fridge door. You can replace the filling by just shortening a common filling! There are no cons that I could mention, I really like this product and have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanyaElizabeth on 11/09/2012

This pen is so great, not only is it really cute but the magnet is strong enough to hold it up on my fridge so I can use it to make my grocery lists. Also there are many choices of what shape you´d like it to be. There are no cons that I have seen, I really like this product and have not found any problems with it yet. I would definitely consider ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinker on 11/26/2010

I have ordered some pieces and have presented acquaintance, it was pleasant to all. It is convenient to arrange a pen on the refrigerator that it was always accessible. Original pen with a magnet, good design, different variants of execution are very useful to have such pen for example on the kitchen, many. A good magnet, pleasant color. Quality of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 06/01/2010

it´s nice, doesn´t look cheap!! very useful to place it over the fridge, allowing you to always have it handy! There are several different fuits or vegetables, but I gess the carrot shaped one is the most comfortable to use!! I bought 3 of these and one of them was missing the plastic cap, I´m affraid that will be for myself... Great useful gift when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections