• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgzgz on 11/25/2014

Es muy blanda para proteger Unicamente evita que se raye Read more

Impression:muy blanda;

0 0 0

• posted byscarlosgo1972 on 11/12/2014

um pouco fragil, mas muito bem feita, um pouco fragil, mas muito bem feita muito bonita, um pouco fragil, mas muito bem feita, um pouco fragil, mas muito bem feita muito bonita Read more

Impression: bonita,hum pouco fragil, mas Muito Bem Feita, um p;

0 0 0

• posted byserge86 on 03/04/2014

This is a very useful and simple cover, is not yellowish and seems to be durable. The design does not obstruct using of cables and earphones. Seems to be slightly smaller than the phone, but it fits nicely. it would be good if it was build even more precisely like the other products that i bought. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliebrecbr on 06/11/2013

very cute guard! to be transparent and very thin plastic, they adapt perfectly to the phone. It is very bright and goes unnoticed, not hiding how nice it is the phone. adequately protects ultra thin. muy lindo protector! al ser de plastico transparente y muy fino, se adapto perfectamente al celular. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliebrecbr on 06/11/2013

excellent quality. the phone is just thin as it was originally. All buttons work properly. Excellent quality plastic, I really liked, is ultrathin and it look very elegant. I highly recommend it. It took a month to reach me and was worth. Buy it! excelente calidad. el celular queda igual de fino tal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Very good! fits just right on the iphone 5 is easy to take and place! pretty! She is thin, but it was what I really needed. If u want a cover to protect your iphone, do not choose this. This protects from dirt and scratches, but not a drop Thin, tough, and does not slip of the hand. I bought several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrongtrn on 04/17/2013

come nicely packaked aws fully new no straches on him, fith GREAT ON IPHONE 5 even on the back which suprised me very. it fitts on iphone 5 totaly on the sides and on the back. PERFECTLY no cons for this product. it is very great product for this money very cheap very high quality. my recomendations ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections