Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJPT0409 on 08/01/2013

Will prevent your iPhone5 from being scratch. But that's all. Don't expect major protection from it. It is very slim, which is what I wanted. This prevents the phone from becoming to bulky, so very much the phone size stays the same. Funny Chinese icons around the side which could have been left off. OK, for the price. Note that it is plastic, so does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrongtrn on 04/17/2013

great plastic bumper for the iphone 5 fetch nicely for me, came on nice packaging, nice black colour doesnt getting phone fat. great product for tha ammount of the money there is no con for me for this product, I was realy sastisfied by its quality and the way that this product is standing on my phone. great bumper!!! overall it is great product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennis46 on 04/05/2013

Easy to use protective cover for my iPhone 5. Was searching for a cheap but good proctective cover for the outside of my phone and this cover does precisely that. Little difficult to put on without making a scratch. It does not fit 100%, it is a little bit to big so on de left and right side de cover moves a little bit. Fixed this with a small piece ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections