DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 + A2DP Music Receiver for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad + More - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguidolarrain on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely easy to use it! You only need to power on and it will do all the work for you. No need to configure anything and that's great for people who is not too handy with technology Cons:The power button could be different and its looks a little bit cheap. Also batter... Read more

0 1
  • posted byguidolarrain on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely easy to use it! You only need to power on and it will do all the work for you. No need to configure anything and that's great for people who is not too handy with technology Cons:The power button could be different and its looks a little bit cheap. Also battery... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydabhar on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good sound quality, works with iPhone, Android and PC with bluetooth. Good wireless range. Cons:Distorsion when source device is on max volume, when you decrease volume sound is much better. I tested range for device, and it works from whole apartment. Receiver... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykkazakov on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to set-up and use. Worked with both my iPhone and Android without problems. Cons:When increasing volume on either phones ( iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus ) there was distortion of the sound above certain volume level. Decreasing below this level removes the distorti... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMicRamos on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound quality in small package. It makes my Home Theater System instead wireless. I can listen the music from my smartphone and tablet now. Quite long battery life and quick charging. It has alert sound when battery is low. Cons:limited wireless distance and some t... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections