DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 + A2DP Music Receiver for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad + More - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklakski on 05/31/2014

I looked for a BT headphone set for my TV in the living room. I found this in combination with 297889 as a good, working alternative. The pairing was easy and it wasn't expensive. The build quality ain't bad but you need to treat it delicately. Make sure you you charge it before using We will see how long it lasts. I looked for a BT headphone to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexs101 on 01/28/2014

It works! ) no glitches with iOs7 like some other devices. And the price is adequate. Looks great. Works with my headphones (koss portaPro) and the sound is more or less good. Constant background noise when music is paused. Not sure, maybe its my iPhone 5s issue (known to have bad bluetooth stack implementation). Or maybe there's power tray noise. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 10/29/2013

Extremely easy to use it! You only need to power on and it will do all the work for you. No need to configure anything and that's great for people who is not too handy with technology The power button could be different and its looks a little bit cheap. Also battery could be better, you might need to use it always connected thru USB Relation price and ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byguidolarrain on 09/25/2013

Extremely easy to use it! You only need to power on and it will do all the work for you. No need to configure anything and that's great for people who is not too handy with technology The power button could be different and its looks a little bit cheap. Also battery could be better, you might need to use it always connected thru USB Relation price and ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycesararredondo on 08/14/2013

EL producto es excelente, y funciona tal como lo anuncian. 1. Tiene buena calidad de sonido. 2. Es compacto 3. Tiene la batería con unas 3 horas contínuas. 4. Es fácil de transportar y no pesa casi nada Lo recomiendo. Yo sólo le cambiaría al producto por una batería más duradera y quedaría super excelente, por ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydabhar on 06/11/2013

Good sound quality, works with iPhone, Android and PC with bluetooth. Good wireless range. Distorsion when source device is on max volume, when you decrease volume sound is much better. I tested range for device, and it works from whole apartment. Receiver is small, so you can hide it behind your stereo. When you use it with hedaphones volume is to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykkazakov on 05/07/2013

Very easy to set-up and use. Worked with both my iPhone and Android without problems. When increasing volume on either phones ( iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus ) there was distortion of the sound above certain volume level. Decreasing below this level removes the distortion, but the volume is low. In general, it does what it says, except this small problem.... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMicRamos on 04/22/2013

Good sound quality in small package. It makes my Home Theater System instead wireless. I can listen the music from my smartphone and tablet now. Quite long battery life and quick charging. It has alert sound when battery is low. limited wireless distance and some times the sound quality drop due to obstructions. User manual does not explain when to ... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections