DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Magnetic Fitness Slimming Loss Weight Body Toe Rings - White (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Easy Bien por el precio. Undetermined impression yet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicce1981 on 05/31/2015

Its a easy product to use. fits perfect and you almost cant feel you have them on. Do it work? well have to wait and see... I know other magnetic products help with my pain in my joints so have to wait and see if this one helps with anything. Highly recomend to try it out.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 1

• posted bymarisa1963 on 03/11/2015

Pros: Baratos y que teoricamente funcionan. Contras: Molestan algo en los dedos, pero todo depende de lo hagas cuando los tienes puestos. Comentario: No podría decir exactamente que funcionen o no, algo mejor si siento los pies.

Impression:Bien por el precio.;

0 0 0

• posted byyournumber1baby on 12/03/2014

Pros: small, inexpensive Cons: Not sure about how i should use them, it looks easy but should I use them with the magnet inwards, outwards? right under the big toe? between the big toe and the second toe? Not being sure about the exact procedure i can't be sure I'll get any results but it was... Read more

Impression:Undetermined impression yet;

0 0 0

• posted byleonardoferro on 02/20/2014

After a week using the rings during sleep and I could notice some effects, I started to feel less heavy and that I lost about 500 grams without doing any kind of exercise. I could notice also the difference on the digestive system. It bothers me a little, seems a little tight, but stretches over... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere