DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Green)
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanguelo on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It feels good, smells good, protects the controller from my sweaty hands and makes look cooler my green controller. Good quality/price. All my friends look at the case and ask where did I buy it. Cons:None, it is just great. It may be kind of difficult to put... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihaiserban on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is awesome and feels great in the hand. I bought 4, one for each of my controllers and in different colors. It's also very cheap and worth it considering the extra protection for your precious controllers. Cons:Have no major cons for this product.... Read more

my protective cases, 4 of them
    0 0
  • posted byblackseed on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think it is the best cover for the Xbox 360 controller bar none. It fits well nice and tiddy, and it is sillicone so you dont have to worry about item rubbing off. I bought 2 in the beginning to test them out with other case from DX but this is the best one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanguelo on 04/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectlly on the Xbox controller. Price. The color is pretty cool, looks great with white and green controllers. Is useful when your hands are all sweaty. Helps to grab better the controller and doesn´t feel wet when your hand are sweat. Cons:Kinda... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykris301080 on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits really well Protects from damage, Protector reduces the sliding of the controller in hands, excellent gadget for my Xbox 360 Cons:Just on the beginning you may have problems to put in the controller and thats all OtherThoughts:The controller look very nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamlorimer on 10/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this item is so great. -it feels so good on your hands when your playing xbox 360. -blue is a great colour, it looks so cool and good on black controllers. -it is extremely cheap, so don't complain about the price of it. -the buy is very very good. Cons:there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicofrance on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to fit, not loose - great quality, very comfortable - translucent green on white controller, really stylish - really convenient when you bring your controller to friends' house easily recognisable and can't be stolen or swapped ! - battery not covered b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesWeiss2 on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good protection for your controller. It fits the controller very well and keeps it clean. It's very soft to the touch and resistant too. Portugues: Vale a pena comprar. Deixa o controle com uma cara nova e evita sujeira. É bastante resistente. Cons:No cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW1GG1NS on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits extremely well. Makes my controller look awesome and I dare say my gaming is at a little higher level! Cons:The select and start buttons are a little more difficult to access, but this doesn't affect usability. OtherThoughts:Adds a good grip to the controll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotcfanforums on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great feel. It adds some style to your boring remote. It protects from dirt and dust. Price is fantastic, especially for what you get. It's easy to put on. Cons:Sometimes overlaps the buttons and causes problems, but that only happened once or twice and it's pretty rare... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections