Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAM314 on 11/16/2012

I bought it as replacement for an HTC Touch, and it fits perfectly, as explained in another review. The compatibility with this devide could be added to the description. Low quality. The stylus reached me with its head detached. I glued it back using epoxy super glue (sku 5390). I hope that it won't break apart after few days / weeks. For this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmrahYILMAZ on 06/16/2009

Original one is $10, so this one is very cheap.Using it all the time and it stays all right. It fits very good in my HTC Touch. It is even better than the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice that dealextreme has these for sale. No cons, except for the price, it could be al little cheaper. No cons, except for the price, it could be al little cheaper. Just perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron713 on 05/14/2009

This is a good price for a replacement stylus for the HTC Touch. It has some weight to it and feels pretty much the same as the original. It fits perfectly into the CDMA housing. The plastic tip on mine is a little bit out of alignment. That said, it has still held up very well for the time that I've been using it. If you have an HTC touch, you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 04/28/2009

Using it all the time and it stays all right. It fits very good in my HTC Touch. It is even better than the original! Nice that dealextreme has these for sale. :-) No cons, exept for the price, it could be al little cheaper. I do not know what to say anymore to get to 500 characters. Getting one on reserve might be a good idea. You never know if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 04/01/2009

This replacement stylus is good. As good as the original stylus that came with my htc touch. And it is not very expensive if you compare it wit an original one from htc. It works well and it stays in the phone if i not use it. Perfect. At 1.75 it is not as cheap as some other things from DX but its alright. It is great to have a source for these kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonameotaku on 03/07/2009

Its very nice, its heavier than original, the styylus that came with my dopod S1 the elf or HTC touch clone was too light, this one feels that is metallic, and its peak is better. i noticed that also fits better and is easier to get it out, but also it doesnt fall out the phone nothing, maybe it could be cheaper but its ok anyway DX I recommend you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections