DX » Community » Reviews » GoiGame Wired Nunchuck Controller for Wii - Black + White (90cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflautose on 04/02/2014

Seems well built, it uses a regular cross screw so you can open it to see how it works. I don't recommend to do so unless it's broken. The games respond well, all buttons and shaking sensor, tested on adventure games, works well with wii motion plus controllers. The pad on top of the analog pin is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byproyectg on 01/22/2014

Que se puede decir - Funciona bien - Botones con buen tiempo de respuesta - Analogo exacto - Funciona igual que el original - Precio! todas estas constantes hacen que el producto sea atractivo para comprarlo hasta ahora no me arrepiento aunque no tenga mucho con ellos compre 3 y los probe y tuve una ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblown on 12/23/2013

It is a good way to control servos in your arduino´s project. It has good quality. The controller is made from plastic and it´s not heavy. You can make a lot of good projects with it. plastic would be better and price lower. The color combination is very strange. It is perfect for your DIY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaoDuro on 05/09/2013

This goigame wired nunchuck controller works just like the original nintendo nunchuck controller. Cable is good, the conector fits perfectly on the remote controller original from nintendo. Cable length is ok. the buttons works fine. the analog stick is very precise. The color combination is very weird.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysimcatoli on 04/10/2013

Good Price Looks good Feels good Feels solid Works excactely like the original nunchuck Ik looks like the cable is about 5 - 10cm shorter then the original one. I don't know if that is a "Con" because it is long enough. Altough this one feels exactely like the original one, you alway have to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDY2Kim on 04/08/2013

Cheap price. Good for children to play with and not worry they would break it. Build quality is not very good. The analog stick doesn't work as the original one. When moving the analog it gets stuck for on one side a few Milliseconds. I bought this so children could play the Wii without worrying they ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections