DX » Community » Reviews » ShenDing LD8008-A8 Temperature Sensor RGB Light Changing 15-LED Handheld Shower Head - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

Excellent product. I have a solar boiler and you never know how the water will come, sometimes when there was enough sun the water may come out too hot and you need to mix more cold water. To test it to warm we use to use the hand, with this product it has been time saving and also looks cool in my bath. You need too much water to make it work and this ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfabujs on 05/31/2013

It took me 45 seconds to put it in the shower. Anyone, can do it. The leds work great, and the color are amazing. During a night without electricity supply I discovered you can perfectly have a shower with this. No batteries, no wires, it's just great The water is very well distributed. Only one...for my shower, it's to heavy. (Solution: glue the pieces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUlatec on 04/22/2013

Product is exactly as described. No flaws in the temperature sensor. Very bright in the dark. Tight fit with water hose. No need for external lights when showering at night/no light. still allows for decent water pressure. None to speak of. Unless the lack of water spread options counts?? I suggest buying the sink faucets to go with. I suggest this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyaginka on 04/12/2013

* Cheap * Dead easy to use * Fits the standard fitting The water flow is narrow and if you are like me and you want your shoulders to be under the water then this a bit of a shortcoming, but it is exactly as the image shows. Makes it somehow romantic to have a shower only with the light from the shower head. Makes a little bit of noise, not bothering ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections