Wow. I just love this one! -great finish
-great build quality
-great adjustable single flame. I think I prefer this from the double-flame Honest lighters
-really nice design, I prefer the angular look from the rounded look of the double-flame Honest lighers None, really.Unless it breaks any time soon,... Read more
- Small - Cool design - Key Ring is nice to have.... - Easy to refill - adjustable flame - "integrated cap" protecting the nozzle - key ring is to thick to be of practival use - strip attached to the key ring seems likely to tear - Flame dies quite often and you have to have several gos to get a "stable ... Read more
* It has a solid construction
* It's pretty easy to refill the lighter
* Useful in many situations, At home and outside.
* Low price
* Cool design I can't really think of any cons right now. The experience with this lighter has been great so far. It does look like the reservoir is kind of small so you ... Read more
- Very heavy sturdy torch
- Hot flame you can caramelize sugar :)
- Build quality is high
- Flame is big
- Small enough to store it in your pocket
- - Nothing to say but the only really con is that you can not check the fuel of gas in the torch. So you have to fill it before you use enough or ... Read more
Compact, easy to use. The matte black finish is rugged so it stays well in Your hand. You can regulate the gas flow on the lower side of the lighter (just insert a screwdriver in the same hole where You would fill it). Comes with a cool rubber keyring that I used for something else :) none so far This ... Read more
hot directed flame easy to use in most situations. solid construction nice finish materials seem to be high quality good weight. After a while of use I noticed that the insulation on the sides had broken down, and as such, the spark would often jump to the sides rather than the ignition coil, this would ... Read more
It works fantastic. Has a big torch. Its of a very good quality. Flame length can be modified to adjust to all needs. Easily recharged. It works great even if it is windy. You might not see the flame when using the butane jet torch outside the house, in daylight, when it is too bright. Therefore, be ... Read more
-Small and Practical
-Really hot once up and running
-Hard and Rugged good for outdoors -Really really So Hard to Light up and keep lighted.
-no direct Airflow controll -need a flat screwdriver to calibrate
-No Package, it was just in a zip bag with SKU if you cant light up recalibrate ... Read more
Great quality (not very usual) and super design, you can use any gas for standard shop, power of fire can be adjusted. Looks like good robust construction which will stand for long time. Also keyring is not the standard one but has nice design. I can't find any cons, it works without any problem. I have ... Read more
- It's a sleek lighter and I love the design
- The quality is excellent
- It fits great in your hand - The lighter lights immediately, not like the cheap ones on this dx. - It's small and doesn't bother me when I put it in my pocket. - I don't need the keyring, so I would've liked to have no hole for ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.