DX » Community » Reviews » Honest Windproof Stainless steel Butane Jet Torch Lighter w/ Key Ring - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMickLight on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small - Cool design - Key Ring is nice to have.... - Easy to refill - adjustable flame - "integrated cap" protecting the nozzle Cons:- key ring is to thick to be of practival use - strip attached to the key ring seems likely to tear - Flame dies quite often and you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboka009 on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, easy to use. The matte black finish is rugged so it stays well in Your hand. You can regulate the gas flow on the lower side of the lighter (just insert a screwdriver in the same hole where You would fill it). Comes with a cool rubber keyring that I u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byicantfindspace on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:hot directed flame easy to use in most situations. solid construction nice finish materials seem to be high quality good weight. Cons:After a while of use I noticed that the insulation on the sides had broken down, and as such, the spark would often jump to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatsmercury on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works fantastic. Has a big torch. Its of a very good quality. Flame length can be modified to adjust to all needs. Easily recharged. It works great even if it is windy. Cons:You might not see the flame when using the butane jet torch outside the house, in daylight, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small and Practical -Really hot once up and running -Hard and Rugged good for outdoors Cons:-Really really So Hard to Light up and keep lighted. -small Reservoir -no direct Airflow controll OtherThoughts:-need a flat screwdriver to calibrate -No Package, it was just in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybranoken on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great quality (not very usual) and super design, you can use any gas for standard shop, power of fire can be adjusted. Looks like good robust construction which will stand for long time. Also keyring is not the standard one but has nice design. Cons:I can't find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLMGVeerhoek on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's a sleek lighter and I love the design - The quality is excellent - It fits great in your hand - The lighter lights immediately, not like the cheap ones on this dx. - It's small and doesn't bother me when I put it in my pocket. Cons:- I don't need the keyring, so I... Read more

Honest steel Butane Jet Torch Lighter Honest steel Butane Jet Torch Lighter Honest steel Butane Jet Torch Lighter Demonstration of Honest lighter
    0 0
  • posted byHeruDK on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice Looking Honest Windproof Stainless steel Butane Jet Torch Lighter w/ Key Ring, It's very tiny but very helpfull. excellent fire burn, using simple butane gas that can be buy at any store. Cons:So far the product has behaved flawlessly, I have no cons to say... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections