DX » Community » Reviews » ShenDing LD8001-A10 Temperature Controlled Sensor RGB LED Faucet Light - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackrosevj on 01/19/2014

Facil instalacion y manejo, no necesitas ni herramientas. El atomizador no estan fino como los convencionales pero claro eso le quitaria mucha luz. de todos los que compre uno solo se encendio bien una vez. Empezo verde paso a azul y al llegar a rojo y parpadear, se bloqueo. Ahora es siempre rojo parpadeante. Espero que la DUREZA DEL AGUA EN ZARAGOZA,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOSMOAlx on 01/15/2014

I read in the discription about it and i saw the pictures, nice looking, above all.More colors mode it is a plus and the water a new color. Very good build, nice box, nice coolors, i saw from the pictures, i have not tried in the kitchen or sikn bathroom. I hope it will work well and the colors will be wonderful in cold water and hot water, i hope it ... Read more

Nice one
    0 0
  • posted bypk1234 on 10/24/2013

easy install, beautiful decorative element. It makes loud noise. Able is no sound during normal use and filling with water full. The color affects the water for about an inch or so, and then they look just the same. However, the lights do hit the sink which takes a way from the beauty. If they made those models with better engineering, they could focus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaggaiy on 05/10/2013

It does work installation takes a few seconds - It makes loud noise which makes it no fun to use. Other models are way more quiet - It reduces the water pressure drastically (though all other models do that) - The color affects the water for about an inch or so, and then they look just the same. However, the lights do hit the sink which takes a way ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections