DX » Community » Reviews » ShenDing LD8001-A10 Temperature Controlled Sensor RGB LED Faucet Light - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackrosevj on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Facil instalacion y manejo, no necesitas ni herramientas. Cons:El atomizador no estan fino como los convencionales pero claro eso le quitaria mucha luz. de todos los que compre uno solo se encendio bien una vez. Empezo verde paso a azul y al llegar a rojo y pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOSMOAlx on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I read in the discription about it and i saw the pictures, nice looking, above all.More colors mode it is a plus and the water a new color. Cons:Very good build, nice box, nice coolors, i saw from the pictures, i have not tried in the kitchen or sikn bathroom. OtherThou... Read more

Nice one
    0 0
  • posted bypk1234 on 10/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy install, beautiful decorative element. Cons:It makes loud noise. Able is no sound during normal use and filling with water full. OtherThoughts:The color affects the water for about an inch or so, and then they look just the same. However, the lights do hit the sink... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaggaiy on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does work installation takes a few seconds Cons:- It makes loud noise which makes it no fun to use. Other models are way more quiet - It reduces the water pressure drastically (though all other models do that) OtherThoughts:- The color affects the water for about an in... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections