DX » Community » Reviews » JJB v1.4 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Connection Cable - Black (1m)
Customer’s impression:
Excelent Product Good stuff top quality Good for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymisteradri on 12/15/2014

Pros: Pequeño cable ideal para conectar dos aparatos cercanos. Cumple la expectativa. El acabado es el que se espera por el precio, pero no lo considero una pega. Read more

Impression:Good stuff,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byinz002 on 12/11/2014

Still using them after a year. No cons what so ever. Displays image nicely, sound also, what can I say more than enough of the cable, that costs like 4 times the price over here. Read more

Impression:Good stuff,Excelent Product,top quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytitiz33 on 12/07/2014

the only con that i would say is the package it came just in a bit of plastic but everything else y just good Read more

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byJLaakkonen on 11/11/2014

For the money, this cannot be beaten. Low price and quality seems just the same as the cables that sell locally in europe for 10-15 euros. Doesnt show it in the picture, but it actually comes with the "plugs" for each end of the cable, which are useful if you need to store the cable as spare later on.... Read more

Impression:Good for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byjpcmmobile on 10/15/2014

It's just a wire. Ok, but the quality is very good. Works as always and there's no noticeable degradation of quality. This fits snugly into my android box and the outcome is very good. I've not tried 4k video on this but suspect that it should work. Cheap and good! Buy! Read more

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 1

• posted bynicu96 on 09/24/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:top quality;

0 0 0

• posted byplottingCreeper on 07/07/2014

Cheap and functional. Great for things like connecting gaming consoles to TVs, where the distance is not great, and the amount of data transferred is low. Cable is somewhat thin for an HDMI cable. Cable heats up when running a 4K display, but nothing more than slightly warm. This product is exactly what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydookan on 06/10/2014

1. works fine 2. cable lenght is enough (approx. 1m) 3. gold plated tip on both sides 4. its cheap 1. cable is kinda thin 2. if you have 2 hdmi port on your tv/monitor, theres a chance that your device can't see your hdmi cable with both plugged in. (i think the signal strength is not enough) 3. ^ signal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

This cable does work, however if you are planning to use this with the raspberry pi and are going to use CEC-HDMI to control the pi then this cable will not work. It does output video and sound like expected but is not compatible for CEC-HDMI. Ended up using it for PS3 instead. It's a very short cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarfnoogan on 04/25/2014

There's not much to say about this, it works and it's convenient, I have a couple devices on my desk that use HDMI, so I have these connected to a splitter to run to my T.V. so I don't have to plug in or unplug anything to switch devices. I would say the shipping took a long time, but I was expecting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections