DX » Community » Reviews » JJB v1.4 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Connection Cable - Black (1m)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Perfecto Boa qualidade Excelent Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byP3d3r0s0 on 02/07/2015

Pros: Everything i wanted, cheap and working. Since it is an MPV item, it got here in about 2 weeks. Cons: None that I could find.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bychrispgregory on 02/04/2015

I have already bought it and now bought two of them, both working perfectly. Has a good built and looks resistant. Pros: Works really good Cons: None

Impression:perfect,Good stuff,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byEduardoCY on 01/20/2015

Excelente produto e preço. Funcionando adequadamente, cabo com boa qualidade! Extremamente prático para levar sempre que preciso.

Impression:perfect,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byIverIver on 01/19/2015

Snadné použití, pevné provedení, vypadá, že vydrží nějakou dobu plně funkční. Jsem velice spokojen za ty peníze.Zabaleno bylo zboží jen v pvc sáčku, ale to ničemu nevadí. Používám na propojení televize s fotoaparátem. Všem doporučuji.

Impression:Dobré věci;

0 0 1

• posted byCryptkeeper on 01/16/2015

This is an excellent product! For the price that is asked for it, it is a must have! The quality is very good and i can even dare to say that it is almost the same as the cables that we can find in european stores for the double or triple the price.

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted bymin402 on 01/09/2015

Pros: cheap and good quality. Con: None Others: why bothers with expensive cable. Just buy this and it works the same.

Impression:perfect,Good stuff,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted bymisteradri on 12/15/2014

Pros: Pequeño cable ideal para conectar dos aparatos cercanos. Cumple la expectativa. El acabado es el que se espera por el precio, pero no lo considero una pega.

Impression:Good stuff,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byinz002 on 12/11/2014

Still using them after a year. No cons what so ever. Displays image nicely, sound also, what can I say more than enough of the cable, that costs like 4 times the price over here.

Impression:Good stuff,Excelent Product,top quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytitiz33 on 12/07/2014

the only con that i would say is the package it came just in a bit of plastic but everything else y just good

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byJLaakkonen on 11/11/2014

For the money, this cannot be beaten. Low price and quality seems just the same as the cables that sell locally in europe for 10-15 euros. Doesnt show it in the picture, but it actually comes with the "plugs" for each end of the cable, which are useful if you need to store the cable as spare on.... Read more

Impression:Good for the money;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections