DX » Community » Reviews » JJB v1.4 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Connection Cable - Black (1m)
  • 5 star 30 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplottingCreeper on 07/07/2014

Cheap and functional. Great for things like connecting gaming consoles to TVs, where the distance is not great, and the amount of data transferred is low. Cable is somewhat thin for an HDMI cable. Cable heats up when running a 4K display, but nothing more than slightly warm. This product is exactly what I was expecting, and is exactly as depicted in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydookan on 06/10/2014

1. works fine 2. cable lenght is enough (approx. 1m) 3. gold plated tip on both sides 4. its cheap 1. cable is kinda thin 2. if you have 2 hdmi port on your tv/monitor, theres a chance that your device can't see your hdmi cable with both plugged in. (i think the signal strength is not enough) 3. ^ signal strength ^ if you want long cable you this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

This cable does work, however if you are planning to use this with the raspberry pi and are going to use CEC-HDMI to control the pi then this cable will not work. It does output video and sound like expected but is not compatible for CEC-HDMI. Ended up using it for PS3 instead. It's a very short cable as stated in the description. CEC-HDMI will not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarfnoogan on 04/25/2014

There's not much to say about this, it works and it's convenient, I have a couple devices on my desk that use HDMI, so I have these connected to a splitter to run to my T.V. so I don't have to plug in or unplug anything to switch devices. I would say the shipping took a long time, but I was expecting that, and you probably should to, with the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/09/2014

The short cable is useful when connecting near devices (obviously), so it helps to keep more clean cables organization (cable management). Thin cable, easy to handle. Quality is good enough. Very cheap. Does not have ferrite rings on terminals, so it would be more weak to electromagnetic interference, but I never had connection problems on home environment.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserhiyp1 on 04/01/2014

Ok HDMI cable for the price. Did not have any problems with transfer image in ful/HD from PC or BluRay player as described by previous reviewer. Length is around 1m as described. Comes with plastic protective caps. Looks fine. In my hands HDMI CEC did not work with Raspberry PI. TV could not recognise Raspberry PI as connected device/ Raspberry could ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrob7474 on 03/06/2014

The cable is very good! It is solid, connectors seem very good. It remains flexible enough. The price is really low compared to what you can find in stores ! It is unbeatable! Impossible to find a cable so good quality at such a low price ! There is nothing to say in cons. However, we must see over time if the quality of the cable is degraded or not.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruure on 02/28/2014

Short cable which should normally work and not get in your way. It does not work. It cannot manage the transfer rate neither from my PC in full HD, nor from my Blue ray player playing DVD nor my from my satellite receiver. With DVD playing there are interruptions in the signal, it is blinking or just screen goes black for a second. With PC connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamuelfreitas on 02/18/2014

excellent work, gives a high quality of image, excellent price. The length of the cable is good enough, is the same of others. just plug and watch none so far. great product, great price, great quality made me save money on buying a more expensive one. I'm surely gonna suggest this for it's price and quality. HDMI nowadays is the best kind of transmission ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhlcastro on 02/10/2014

Worked perfectly. Good finishes, good material. It is light and short - not a big volume for a every day carring item. Have no cons about this one. It fits exactly as it's described on the site. Totally recomended for carring on the laptop bag, for it's a short cable and don't occupies space and have no considerable weight. This is the HDMI cable I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections