DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike-NH D-Shape Aluminum Alloy Screw Gate Locking Carabiner - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDansforth on 11/19/2014

Pro: Attractive, nice finish/colour, light weight, good size and seems to lock securely. Con: Finish will most likely scratch easily with use and the screw lock feels a 'bit of a loose fit' when not tightened. Overall I am very happy with my new key ring! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykmcadelta on 10/23/2013

The quality is pretty good for these little hooks and the fact the you can lock it closed so it won't open is not bad ether. These are great for keys, great for mostly anything you can throw at them. I guess the paint is a bit cheap but hey that's life, the price might be a bit too high for some people ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAzoth87 on 10/11/2013

I know you can find similar products from dx cheaper than this one, but I think it's worth the extra dollar. I ordered three of them and I'm happy with the desicion. The paintjob is good and the quality of the material is above average. The mechanism also works great. I haven't found any cons yet and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections