DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Swivel Mount for Camera / DVR / Bicycle & Motorcycle Recorder - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnurag81 on 02/03/2014

Simple design. Non-Slippery screws to tighten the mount.. Easy to Mount with no addtional tools required to fix it. This one Fits all standard Digital Cameras and any small Cameras. This one comes with addtional rubber pads to reduce vibrations and as well to fix the mount firmly on the Handle bar. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjobingeo on 12/22/2013

I have used different mounts for my contour on my bike's handlebar. This one the best so far. The built quality is good looks sturdy. I used it on very rough roads in the North-East India for one month and it has proved really strong. mounting is easy. Very easy to remove. That makes it easy to shift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013

the size is good. the design is perfect an really cool. in the inside have rubber parts incorporated to avoid vibrations, plus an additional rubber piece. the color makes it discret and fashion looking not at all looks resistent an good built quality. i really like that it comes with rubber in the interior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCodbash on 05/15/2013

This is a great mount for handlebars. You can turn the camera 360 degrees around which is very usefull if you are on a bike or a motorcycle. You can tighten the head and the camera stays in the position you want. It's very strong and seems to carry the weight of the camera very well. Even on a bumpy ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections