DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike-NH D-Shape Aluminum Alloy Screw Gate Locking Carabiner - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaosnoff on 07/01/2014

Very useful for those who like to hike, or simply want a convenient and easy way to hang some keys in your belt. It's light and solid, and locks really well when needed. I've been using it for some months now, and - putting some scratches aside - it is as good as new. After a while it is so scrached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaosnoff on 02/27/2014

Really nice finish. It is light and strong, and the spiral lock adds a little more reliability. Perfect for everyday use. I even use one of these as a keychain. None found until now. It is a little easy to scratch, but it is normal. It is a really usefull tool for everyone. If you like camping or outdoor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytzonday on 11/05/2013

Great colour combination and great finish. Everything works very fluidly, no creeks and whatnot. Sturdy build. Screw lock works brilliantly too. Best if purchased in 3 or more to enjoy bulk rate and this carabiner becomes really worth it. None i can think of other than it being cheaper. Really useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightman12 on 09/11/2013

It is lightweight and sturdy. It looks really nice. The metallic orange really pops and it is a sharp looking item. The locking mechanism doesn't spin and smoothly as it could. Also, although this may be obvious, you can not use this for climbing or heavy duty uses. But to attach something to your pack,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections