DX » Community » Reviews » Tower Pro SG90 9g Gear Steering Servo (6 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejinguan on 05/12/2014

Small, lightweight and most importantly cheap! Bought some for some robotics projects with Arduino. Tried to modify into continuous rotation servos - it is possible even with this small size. Cheap enough that after melting one down, it's a small cost to pay to learn how these work. Torque is relatively ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAmigalopin on 02/26/2014

Those servos are really small and light. The built quality is tip-top for the use I need: foam planes. The speed is as described in the specification sheet. The packaging was sufficent and all 6 pieces were delivered without any scratch. 3 of them are already glued into my foam plane. As already said,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucone67 on 11/22/2013

Six servos, all equal, are very useful when working on a project and to have some "reserve". The item is good and reliable. Google to find all the info you need. The price seems fair, to me. none, As far as I know. Some other offers like this? The servo is good, maybe not the top of the rock,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjordi on 11/13/2013

This servo has very good price. The size is perfect for making mini-robots or automation. the delivery time is very long. if not for the time it take to receive them, would buy more. The accessories supplied with the servo, has very small holes. I had to make them bigger with a drill. well that would ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypjordi on 11/13/2013

Perfect. a lot of examples in internet. are very simple to mesure from 2cm to 5meters. After 15 minutes, I was doing measurements. There are other more expensive sensors, but equally good. the time it takes to receive the package are excesive. No tiene ningun inconveniente, exceptuando el plazo de entrega,... Read more

1 1 1

• posted byflarios on 10/06/2013

Very useful, who would say that six servos for this price. They come with different packaging for one, cables and connectors, separate each game carries a plastic heads to improve power transmission or to make it easier to attach them to other parts (Knex, other servos or similar) Small and not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostalex on 08/25/2013

This is absolutely the right price for servos. Theses are useful servos responding under 0.8sec for 60degrees, lifting near 1.4kg. I use dozens of it on robotics projetcs and actionners, they do the job exactly as well as other "good brand" servos No cons really if you know what you expect ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections