DX » Community » Reviews » AMC7135 1400mA Regulated Circuit Board for DIY Flashlights 15-Pack
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvarg on 06/26/2013

Good goods, fast and convenient delivery. Recommended typical application cirquit, excellent quality of manufacture. Package not too careful, nevertheless goods aren't damaged. The driver collected according to the classical cirquit. 1 mode. The universal, by means of simple changes of different LED power can use. In construction of elements of small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiwo1222 on 09/21/2009

verry good thing if you want give to your flashlight new "light" in my old diode flashlight broke the stock regulator at 1000ma, after assembling this one into the flashlight brithnes come 30% more, its too easy to meke from this an 1000ma regulator by dissoldiering one of chip's verry sensitive to over voltage, max is 6Vdc very good regulator,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytlepak on 08/15/2009

These are small cheap and great little drivers. You can disable chips to get 350, 700, 1050 mA- or put them in parallel to get 2800mA to drive SSC P7s. Could come with wiring diagram. I had to guess but it worked out. I can't say enough good things about them. They are inexpensive, small, can be ganged. Great driver. These are handy, single mode drivers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections