DX » Community » Reviews » Dower Windproof Butane Jet Lighter - Black + Transparent
Customer’s impression:
nice Отличная зажига torch jet Самая лучшая из зажигалок!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglavankvd on 01/13/2015

Зажига просто зверь . Жжет неподеццки. Брать две - чтобы жеч из обоих рук. Ну плюч одна кончится её можно запроавить от второй.

Зажига просто зверь

Impression:Отличная зажига;

0 0 1

• posted byBeeDee95 on 10/09/2014

Very good small torch, small price, easy to use, very hot, windproof, nice finish, good quality! Highly recommend it for hobbists, rc fans and everyone !! +++

Impression:nice,jet,torch;

0 0 0

• posted byBaxymba on 08/21/2014

Покупаю их на продажу в своём интернет-магазине sailmart.ru уже несколько лет! Самая лучшая зажигалка для яхтсменов за эти деньги! Очень удобна не только для курильщиков, но и для опаливания синтетических концов!

Impression:Самая лучшая из зажигалок!;

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 04/15/2014

This lights first time, every time. Fills easily, holds a lot of gas and it feels quite solid, it is well built, especially for the price. I have used it for a number of craft projects and it runs ok for a length of time, I have had no problem having the flame run for 30+ seconds None, for that I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspatterik on 03/10/2014

Very reliable once you get the knack of it, burns non-stop without overheating for nearly 2 hours. As well as being low-priced it is easy to use, easy to refill and relatively easy to adjust the flame if you have used a lighter before. It is really windproof as well, tried it in a storm and it fo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShazzak on 02/19/2014

Inexpensive and works well. Good sized fuel reservoir. At this cost I don't mind if the odd one stops working properly. One out of every 6-10 will start having issues, but for the most part they are problem free. At this price, you can afford to give them away. Overall quality is good but not and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoufzouf on 01/20/2014

Produces a very hot flame. Especially handy for soldering work. The see-through tank is a quick indication of the amount of gas you have left You can throw the stand away immediately, it is useless. The plastic feels a bit cheap. The safety is not very strong and you can push it in any way. The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Je suis très content d'avoir acheter ce produit il est d'un bonne qualité . ATTENTION il n'est pas livré avec le gaz ce qui est normal c'est juste pour le rappeler. Très beau design Au bout de quelques mois la couleur s'enlève sur certains endroit a force du frottement je... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvan53085 on 01/06/2014

This is my favorite cigar lighter for three reasons: 1) It holds a massive amount of fuel compared to other cigar lighters. 2) The fuel tank is clear so you always know how much butane it has. 3) The price simply can't be beat! Once in a blue mooon, the igniter and flame area will need to be with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygyumri on 11/19/2013

good product, can be used everyday and good gift for friends. everyone will be always amazed when you are going to use this at party or anywhere. the lock can broke quite easily but does not really matter if use for too long minutes, the end can get quite hot, to be handle with care then. :( i 3... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections