DX » Community » Reviews » Dower Windproof Butane Jet Lighter - Black + Transparent
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lights first time, every time. Fills easily, holds a lot of gas and it feels quite solid, it is well built, especially for the price. I have used it for a number of craft projects and it runs ok for a length of time, I have had no problem having the flame... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygyumri on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, can be used everyday and good gift for friends. everyone will be always amazed when you are going to use this at party or anywhere. Cons:the lock can broke quite easily but does not really matter if use for too long minutes, the end can get quite hot, to b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfetroncoso9090 on 10/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:He's a good product, its flame is powerful enough to weld, or do small chores crafts. -has a good price Cons:Plastic body seems to be of lower quality than the similar model was in stock. The price is higher, compared to the old model was in stock The anti children safe... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySagiBandi on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is exactly the same as: SKU: 1320, so look for more details there. "-Good quality -Lightweight -Low consume -Adjustable flame -It is better than I expected -Cheap" Cons:Not really, but the bottom black piece is useless, if you stand the lighter in... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections