- First pro, of course, is the price. At under $3 it doesn't matter too much if it's stolen or broken.
- Second pro: Safety. I feel much better riding in traffic if I can see who's approaching me with a quick glace. - Third pro: Really easy to put on your bike. - Really cheaply made. The mirror doesn'... Read more
Hi. I received this mirror and I installed in my bike. The first thing that you notice is the big size of the mirror. It is really big and in your bike it will be a notorious element. Very easy to install. The quality of the mirror is not the better. I can see that it is not flexible as it is announced ... Read more
Despite all the negative reviews from others, i bought this mirror as a base to build my own...
For that price I just use the 'glass' and mount it onto my own arm that goes onto an 'rifle/torch mount from DX...
this makes it a quick release (off/on road) mirror thats solid (alu pipe), under the bars ... Read more
well its cheap and it got a small reflector in short its ueless! the "flexible" part is just too flexible it will not hold in place once you have adjusted it rendering the mirorr unusable because it keeps moving and you cant really see behind you if there was a way to somehow make the flexible part less ... Read more
Mirror with a fine assembly in a reasonable price. You get the most basic function you need, but not more. You have a little reflector. Not good construction. The adjustable pole is moving all the time, and can't be really adjustable. The mirror is a very regular mirror instead of being convex mirror.... Read more
In what he can do it very well. It's really flexible, besides being beautiful.
PTBR:Dentro do que ele pode fazer , faz muito bem . É realmente flexivel , além de ser bonito . There seems to be very tough, besides being a flat mirror.
PTBR:Não parece ser muito resistente , além de ... Read more
what you see is what you get. a really small mirror that would only fit a kids bike. the only pro i can think of is that it does what it saposed to do and that's seeing the reflection. one con will do. it's not usfull for people over 12!
it's so small you cant even fix it to see the people behinde you ... Read more
Cheap, lightweight. Has a reflector on the back improving bikers visiblity in the dark.
Nice big mirror giving a clear view. The rubber connection between fixture and mirror doesn't stay the way I've bent it. It easily straightens eliminating the possibility for a rear view.
I've drilled out the rubber ... Read more
- Decent build quality (for the price) - EXCELENT price. Got four of these. - Flat mirror (you get what you pay for) - Very sensitive to vibration. (again, you get what you pay for) However, due to the price, these cons are perfectly accepted. Rearview mirrors on bicycles are mandatory for road use in ... Read more
- It is very cheap, so you can easily get one and see for yourself if a rearview mirror is something that is useful to you or not.
- it will bend to some degree - it is flat mirror. So it leaves something to be desired regarding field of view.
- if you don't have extended bars, you'll probably have trouble ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.