DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Flexible Bicycle Rearview Mirror with Mount
  • 5 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byappleotten on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- First pro, of course, is the price. At under $3 it doesn't matter too much if it's stolen or broken. - Second pro: Safety. I feel much better riding in traffic if I can see who's approaching me with a quick glace. - Third pro: Really easy to put on your bike. Cons:- Rea... Read more

2 0
  • posted byenduser on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hi. I received this mirror and I installed in my bike. The first thing that you notice is the big size of the mirror. It is really big and in your bike it will be a notorious element. Very easy to install. Cons:The quality of the mirror is not the better. I can... Read more

2 0
  • posted byexplorer66 on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Despite all the negative reviews from others, i bought this mirror as a base to build my own... For that price I just use the 'glass' and mount it onto my own arm that goes onto an 'rifle/torch mount from DX... this makes it a quick release (off/on road) mirro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byassafb on 06/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well its cheap and it got a small reflector Cons:in short its ueless! the "flexible" part is just too flexible it will not hold in place once you have adjusted it rendering the mirorr unusable because it keeps moving and you cant really see behind you OtherTho... Read more

3 1
  • posted byMosheY on 10/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mirror with a fine assembly in a reasonable price. You get the most basic function you need, but not more. You have a little reflector. Cons:Not good construction. The adjustable pole is moving all the time, and can't be really adjustable. The mirror is a very regular mir... Read more

1 1
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In what he can do it very well. It's really flexible, besides being beautiful. PTBR:Dentro do que ele pode fazer , faz muito bem . É realmente flexivel , além de ser bonito . Cons:There seems to be very tough, besides being a flat mirror. PTBR:N&#227... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysybertag on 08/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:what you see is what you get. a really small mirror that would only fit a kids bike. the only pro i can think of is that it does what it saposed to do and that's seeing the reflection. Cons:one con will do. it's not usfull for people over 12! it's so small you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOsramp on 07/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, lightweight. Has a reflector on the back improving bikers visiblity in the dark. Nice big mirror giving a clear view. Cons:The rubber connection between fixture and mirror doesn't stay the way I've bent it. It easily straightens eliminating the possibility for a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Decent build quality (for the price) - EXCELENT price. Got four of these. Cons:- Flat mirror (you get what you pay for) - Very sensitive to vibration. (again, you get what you pay for) However, due to the price, these cons are perfectly accepted. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymnalis on 07/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very cheap, so you can easily get one and see for yourself if a rearview mirror is something that is useful to you or not. - it will bend to some degree Cons:- it is flat mirror. So it leaves something to be desired regarding field of view. - if you don't have e... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections