DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED SPO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - White + Pink (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Bom Produto Bom PRODUTO.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEMILIOCML on 11/23/2014

passou do prazo maximo de entrega mas chegou, bom produto Read more

Impression:Bom Produto,Bom PRODUTO.;

0 0 0

• posted byjbrasero on 03/29/2014

- Good medical gadget, my wife is a doctor and she is using all days during some months - Small and compact - Gives quickly information of the matter - good precision - it don't waste battery. you can also a lot of months with the same pair of batteries. i don't seem to see any negative issues with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnorcos on 01/08/2014

Very reliable and useful tool for every family. check the blood oxygen and heart rate in seconds. A must for very old and very young persons. Very easy to use. This is a professional Medical Tool, NOT a toy. No matter the cover color, all tools are the same CAUTION: DO NOT let children play with this.... Read more

pulse oxymeter

0 0 0

• posted bySauloSobreira on 12/01/2013

Very good, worth it! If you wanna use it for as a real pulse oximeter. Very good, worth it! If you wanna use it for as a real pulse oximeter. None, very easy to use it. None, very easy to use it. I bought it to use it while I run, but the my movement make it slides. Very nice, If you wanna use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjupiter65 on 09/19/2013

i get the same readings as an expensive oximeter of a tecnician which makes service at my moms oxygen generator for test we insert the fingers of the same hand the same time one in an expensive oximeter and one in dx oximeter and i make this test at 3 diferant persons the readings was the same .i insert ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadendra on 06/02/2013

the oximeter is nicely built with what seems to be good material. i'm guessing that it will prove to be quite durable. it performs its function as described. it is extremely easy to use. the price is also relatively inexpensive compared to the average market price i would have to pay here in jakarta.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byAlexito1987 on 05/31/2013

Small, light, and gives accurate information of the matter. Also is beautiful. I work in a hospital and it helps me a lot. I have seen some similar and it cost more than the double as this I have bought another one in blue and it worked good but this one didn't: Saturation levels were wrong, the pulse ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections