DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Composite Video+Audio AV-Out Cable for PS2 (1.8M Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirkeclima on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent replacement for the original Sony Playstation 2 cable. Great price - cheaper cable of this quality you will not find anywhere else. Works like original cable. The quality of the picture is the same as with the original Playstation 2 cable. Cons:The build quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeujoystick on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable is ideal for those who want quality and value in a single product. I used several of these cables in several video games from a lan house and never had a problem. this product can be very good, cheap and honest. can buy without fear. Cons:is not som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoonak on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is better quality than I expected. It is giving good picture and don't make any disturbance to picture. Cons:Connectors are not gold plated but because the quality is good enough (anyway that is PlayStation1 with quite old graphics). OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiodx on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and is doing a great job in replacing the broken original unit. It also looks having a very good quality. I'm completely satisfied. ----------------------------------------- Cons:I took 45 days to have it delivered to my home in Brazil. Not to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections