DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11 Telephone Line Pass-Thru to 3.5mm Mini-Jack Conversation Recording/Line-out Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVictorZC on 11/21/2013

O produto "RJ11 Telephone Line Pass-Thru to 3.5mm Mini-Jack Conversation" é de ótima qualidade, além de funcionar perfeitamente. O Produto tem ótima performance, realizando gravações e comunicação com o telefone com muita qualidade e clareza. Nenhum contra.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRemi32 on 10/29/2013

Great sound quality and that for a low price! I can hear everything as clearly as it gets over a phone line and it can handle the ringing voltage of 48 volts quite well. The adapter has a low power output, meaning that you have to turn up the speakers volume to maximum. When you use an amplifier the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoavbloch on 09/23/2013

Besides the Con listed below, it's great. Ease to connect, easy to use. Cheapest solution i've found. I bought 6 items for my office and if 2 people are talking with 2 different phones that have the recorder connected to them they can hear each other. Of course if i dissconnect the recorder the problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrusadir007 on 05/01/2013

Cheap, small, easy to use. It does what it means to do. Despite the noise the item produces to telephone conversation, you can hear both voices clearly. With some software, you can reduce noise in a limited way. It introduces a lot of noise, in telephone conversation and in the records. After 15 minutes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byramirorj on 03/20/2013

Buena terminacion, buenas fichas RJ11. No lo he probado pero no hay mucha ciencia El embalaje es la tipica bolasa DX (suerte si te llega sano). Seria mejor si activa algun rele es simple Al desarmarlo no encontramos mas que 2 resistencias un condensador y un diodo Al desarmarlo no encontramos mas que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielRM on 07/01/2012

Works great and the sound is clean. I am using that with a non-powered telephone, and i am having no problems like the posted in others reviews. To use that you only need 2 RJ11 cables, 1 p4 cable and a recorder with a p4 jack input. I dont have a voice recorder, so i am using my iphone to record the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenoit12 on 06/10/2012

Great device work as it should simply just get a phone line and plug it into the in put then record through the line out using an a 3.5mm jack. Also a very sturdy compact device Could add a manual as it could be hard to understand I had no trouble but it could be for some people as there is no markings ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byphertler on 01/24/2012

Great little device. Plugged it in and connected it to my Sony Digtal voice recorder, And it worked with no noise or interference. Great way to record calls for taking notes later. I cant find any. Maybe it could have a pre amp to boost the incoming signal a bit. Not a show stopper. I love it. Next version ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCANTFIXSTUPID on 08/12/2011

I have to say it works flawlessly. I set it up in about two minutes without needing any instructions and tested it with a Sony VOR recorder and it worked perfect. Sound quality was good. Can't expect much from sound from a phone line so I wasn't expecting to have a high end stereo experience lol. No ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRichardTheGreat on 05/29/2010

Works as advertised WHEN SETUP PROPERLY (read rest of review for setup and how I use it). No noise problem for me. Good voice volume. Inexpensive. Compact. Does not use batteries. No instructions. I use magicJack VOIP. The magicJack device plugs into a computer USB port, and a regular phone (RJ11 connector ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections