DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP EP-8531 Mini USB 2.0 150Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless Network Nano Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJordanvlieg on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly with my raspberry Pi, no issues connecting to the network. My mac recognizes it as well and could use it to connect to the network Cons:Rather slow transfer speed, could be due to the Pi and not the dongle Plastic casing broke almost immediately Very dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1foo2bar3 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size and with price tag smaller than for a pack of cigarettes. You can't really ask much more. Very fitting companion to an ARM development board like ODROID-3U to create a small footprint device, suitable for semi-stealth operations. Cons:The description... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslabua on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Besides the obvious advantage of its small form factor and low price, the product is very easy and quick to use, providing high performance networking thanks to its compliance with the 802.11N standard. The device is also fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLarsNorw on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this because I had an older laptop that did not support the n standard nor did it connect with WPA2 only WEP. This device connected instantly. As a bonus, you can also use it as an wireless router. Just plug into a computer with internet connection vi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykeeshiinoyami on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality from such a small device. Small, doesn't get in the way or break easily due to size. Signal rivals quality from larger devices that cost up to 10 times as much. Cons:Easy to lose. Can fall into the worst places to try and get it back from. OtherT... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBulldog0204 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits nice and neat into the usb port and allows access to other usb ports below this one on the laptop. Shows a marked increase in wireless connectivity speeds and web pages are loading more quickly. Streaming video wirelessly to this receiver is excellent too w... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections