Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really cheap - Works with Nintendo's screws - Magnetic - I like the color... Cons:- Reallay cheap - A bit too little for my hand - The plastic has some seams OtherThoughts:Works as described, it's cheap doesn't damage the screws has a bit of magnetic capacity. The handl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikewhitton on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tool is awesome, exactly what you need to get into a wii, worked perfect. got two so if I ever strip one then I have the other. it is magnetic to hold the screw to the screwdriver so when you need do get the screw down into a hole and it needs to line up... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcvanerp on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the real trigram for nintendo. I have used it for my DS lite and fixed the TFT-screen. It was no problem and on the Trigram wasn't damaged at al. So a pritty god buy Cons:For the price i have paid i have succesfully used it. The only con on this trigram w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDxkeataun on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Despite the size, the trigram screw driver has a sturdy built. It handles the trigram screw without issues. It also comes with a magnetic tip that makes using the screwdriver a hassle free experience. The screwdriver is also very reasonably priced. Cons:There is none that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrotossauro on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handy to use opening the Nintendo DS case and the price is cheap. Was really easy to open my Nintendo DS case with this tool and befor I had to open it with a small screwdriver which was damaging the screws and scratching the paint out of it Cons:Couldn't s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycawalier on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good screwdriver, it has magnetic end so you can take screws with it, very good quality made, price is very low, very ergonomic, it contain nice plastic color combined with black stick. Very tough. Cons:I think that there are no cons for this product. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabport74 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Came in one piece -The orange handle looks nice :D Cons:Broke after 2 uses (The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) .....(The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) -------------(The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) OtherThoughts:I used this to open up my old &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywong17 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*It can open you to a world of posibilities. *Nice black finish. *Good looking and comfortable handle. *Looks pretty resistant. *Not only works for Nintendo DS and Wii, but many other handheld consoles and other gadgets. Cons:None so far. This item is just good. OtherTh... Read more

Before open Nice finish Fits in perfectly!
    0 0
  • posted byacamposr on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product pretty small but it works Tested it on my Wiimote.Fits screws perfectly.Reaches all the screws.The screwdriver was very cheap and did its job. It easily removed the screws Cons:Tip is not very magnetic.It could be somewhat longer OtherThoughts:It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexodus123456 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect tool, seems durable, it works with many Nintendo accesories old and new GB, GBA, NDS, NDSL, NDSI, 3DS, WII, WIIU, WIIMOTE, etc. so it's perfect, a timeless tool!!! Cons:why it doesn't have BULKRATE discount???!!! i buy a pack because i want to sell them,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections