Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuncensored on 12/01/2014

Pros: Muito barata e útil. Funciona com nintendo Gameboy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy light, Gameboy advance, Gameboy micro, Gameboy advance SP, DS, DS lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii. Parece de boa qualidade. Cons: Não encontrei nenhum aspecto negativo! Para quem gosta de arranjar as suas consolas, ... Read more

Muito útil para quem gosta de arranjar as coisas por si mesmo.

Impression:Muito útil!,Resolvedora!;

0 0 0

• posted byLeopardo on 11/25/2014

Not much to say. It's a triwing to open up Nintendo components. Used it for two gameboys (GBC and DMG) and it was perfect for the job. Very nice. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

- Really cheap - Works with Nintendo's screws - Magnetic - I like the color... - Reallay cheap - A bit too little for my hand - The plastic has some seams Works as described, it's cheap doesn't damage the screws has a bit of magnetic capacity. The handle isn't so comfortable, but for some screws it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikewhitton on 04/08/2014

This tool is awesome, exactly what you need to get into a wii, worked perfect. got two so if I ever strip one then I have the other. it is magnetic to hold the screw to the screwdriver so when you need do get the screw down into a hole and it needs to line up this works perfect. took me all of ten minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreatmazinga on 03/04/2014

-Perfectly fits those annoying screws on Nintendo products -metal might be a little cheap, but then so is the product. Nintendo deploys these crazy screws to discourage self service, or more likely to keep kids from opening them and shoving batteries up their nose. Never the less, sometimes you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowermetalxelo on 01/19/2014

It's very cheap, usefull and easy to use. Also, their weight and size are good too. The screw driver allows open nintendo ds system to replace some parts, so it's a very good tool that I have to keep. It has a magnetized head to keep the screws glues. This last aspect is really great because the screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWAndrew on 01/17/2014

+ It's a very cheap and useful screwdriver. + It is very useful, not only for NDS, but for many other devices! + It's durable. I have it for a long time and I'm still using it! - It's a bit unconfortable to use, but at this price it's not really a complaint. - The handle is made of cheap plastic but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtrial on 12/03/2013

Its magnetic and it sturdy for such cheap price. it fits perfectly and is very light. the handle is safe and easy to use. it is not easy to break not really any cons. there isnt anything bad about this. only con is that shipping takes very long very portable and useful. you really get what you pay for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamfish on 12/01/2013

Had a few nasty three-winged screws that I had to remove. Added to the three wings, they were also countersunk, so impossible to remove without the proper tool. This tool did the trick ! A bit small and tiny, if you have a lot of three-winged screws to do, select something bigger and stronger, this tool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydekar14 on 11/26/2013

A Screw Driver for Nintendo DS, works without problems. Very good. - Un destornillador para la Nintendo DS. Es pequeño pero para lo que se necesita cumple completamente. Aparde de eso es bien economico. Lo probé en mi NDS y cero problemas. ;D Me falta probarlo en la wii pero por lo visto cumple ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections