Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycantusantos on 01/12/2015

el desarmador perfecto, no lo encontré en mi pais en ninguna parte, altamente recomendable

Impression:Muy bueno,Resolvedora!;

0 0 0

• posted byuncensored on 12/01/2014

Pros: Muito barata e útil. Funciona com nintendo Gameboy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy light, Gameboy advance, Gameboy micro, Gameboy advance SP, DS, DS lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii. Parece de boa qualidade. Cons: Não encontrei nenhum aspecto negativo! Para quem gosta de arranjar as suas é a... Read more

Muito útil para quem gosta de arranjar as coisas por si mesmo.

Impression:Muito útil!,Resolvedora!;

0 0 0

• posted byLeopardo on 11/25/2014

Not much to say. It's a triwing to open up Nintendo components. Used it for two gameboys (GBC and DMG) and it was perfect for the job. Very nice.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted bydjplanc on 10/30/2014

pros: - fits the screws well, the tip is durable enough - have used it for some time now (nintendo ds repairs) cons: - the handle could be a little bigger - looks fragile bcs of transparent plastic (more of an aestethic issue though)

Impression:FITS WELL,Cheap feel;

0 0 0

• posted byyixuanwang on 08/24/2014

Really cheap, and did'nt take too long to arrive. I still did'nt try it yet tho.. but it seems pretty solid. It is exactly what i wanted and it wasn't broken or anything so 5 stars. I really liked the free shipping part. pros: it is cheap free shipping useful cons: I don't have much to say about... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byamausbach on 08/05/2014

This screw driver is very rare. It is virtually impossible to open this kind of screw without the suitable screw driver. It is Perfect to Open Game Cube Control. Good Finish and fit perfect in the screw.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byseehanth001 on 07/31/2014

Pros: Great quality trigram screwdriver, very cheap, magnetic Cons: None! Opening Nintendo products with this screwdriver is incredibly easy. The build quality is great and the product itself is straight to the point. It's thin enough to fit into the crevices of devices like a Gamecube I can't... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielkrabby on 07/24/2014

Pros: Good quality for its price, a trusty tool, resistent, just buy it if you have a ds or GC Cons: none that i know just buy it for console maintence

Impression:trusty;

0 0 0

• posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

- Really cheap - Works with Nintendo's screws - Magnetic - I like the color... - Reallay cheap - A bit too little for my hand - The plastic has some seams Works as described, it's cheap doesn't damage the screws has a bit of magnetic capacity. The handle isn't so comfortable, but for some screws... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikewhitton on 04/08/2014

This tool is awesome, exactly what you need to get into a wii, worked perfect. got two so if I ever strip one then I have the other. it is magnetic to hold the screw to the screwdriver so when you need do get the screw down into a hole and it needs to line up this works perfect. took me all of to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections