DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function RJ11 Telephone and RJ45 Network Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper
Customer’s impression:
Totally satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluis89 on 06/09/2015

It needed of a tile that it was cheap, but that presented some quality, and when I received home that tile, confess that I remained happy with the quality of the same and the price of the same. Hardly I received it home, i testing the crimping tool into a new cables, and i was totally impressed I... Read more

Impression:Totally satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bypandurv on 11/10/2012

Good and robust machanism. The spring and red plastic protect hand from very sharp blade. Plastic handle is not of best quality. I got mine damaged in transport. If you intend to use it rarely or frequently, but not as professional tool, this is excellent choice. I was expecting to find it a bit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKtherkildsen on 08/31/2012

Completely on par with quality brands. VERY reasonable price, the same quality in Denmark would cost 3 times as much. The internal design is great, making it easy to use for the novice owner. Nothing Of course one should always be sure that connector and wires are in place inside the tool before... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoniogafe on 01/16/2011

Less than half the price than in a hardware shop, with excellent build quality. None, rather than being slightly heavy. However, due to the mechanism, it is difficult to build in a lighter material. For DIY fans, this is a must-have tool. Do not hesitate to pickcup one. You never know when you it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: