DX » Community » Reviews » Ferrari Protective Sticker for upto 15.4" Laptops (Trimmable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrclima on 11/24/2012

very good product, beautiful, good quality, best price still exceeded my expectations. NOTEBOOK WITH HIM MY ACCOUNT will be protected SCRATCHES STILL GOING TO BE SUPER DECORATED summarizing: waterproof and anti-scratch stylish design and vivid color long lasting and never vanishes Easy to remove, no ... Read more

Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233 Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233 Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233

1 0 0

• posted byayoubhourrane on 03/19/2012

Waterproof & Anti-scratch Stylish design & vivid color Long lasting & never fades Easy to remove, no residue left Repositionable Available in a universal size (13.85in x 10.98in) that trims easily with a razor blade to fit most of 12" to 15.4" laptops. Skins are not made fit edge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byptc12 on 12/19/2010

-cheap and good quality adesive sticker - a great design of 599 ferrari - looks good and my old toshiba now seems a ferrari notebook! -i confirm that it is resistant to liquids, a container of liquid in travel spilled off - really... the package is bad -the sheet is rolled up and folded, after in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygurvir44 on 09/26/2010

It looks very good, you get alot of looks in the library or w/e you go and the materal is very nice Dose not look like its gonna rip adhesive is very nice can reapply if no finger prints Cut very nicley It was folded up so alot of creases you cannot get out the creases affect the look i had to cut the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndi0r on 02/17/2010

The quality of the sticker is good, its big ennough. I think its very resistant agaist water and other things ... it comes folded up, so there was a big break on it, and you cant remove it :( there are no lines on the other side for cutting, so you have to draw your own lines. may you should cut it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byugurux on 01/27/2009

- it is a great product made of very good quality - it has a great surface :D - you can use this laptop or your wall etc. - Color s are superb :D - it is a ferrari sticker :D - can select which ferrari picture comes :S - because of packaging it has a white line and dots on it and most of all black so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections