DX » Community » Reviews » Ferrari Protective Sticker for upto 15.4" Laptops (Trimmable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrclima on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:very good product, beautiful, good quality, best price still exceeded my expectations. NOTEBOOK WITH HIM MY ACCOUNT will be protected SCRATCHES STILL GOING TO BE SUPER DECORATED summarizing: waterproof and anti-scratch stylish design and vivid color long lasting... Read more

Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233 Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233 Ferrari adesivo de proteção para at&#233
    0 1
  • posted byayoubhourrane on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Waterproof & Anti-scratch Stylish design & vivid color Long lasting & never fades Easy to remove, no residue left Repositionable Available in a universal size (13.85in x 10.98in) that trims easily with a razor blade to fit most of 12" to 15.4" lapto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptc12 on 12/19/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-cheap and good quality adesive sticker - a great design of 599 ferrari - looks good and my old toshiba now seems a ferrari notebook! -i confirm that it is resistant to liquids, a container of liquid in travel spilled off Cons:- really... the package is bad -th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygurvir44 on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It looks very good, you get alot of looks in the library or w/e you go and the materal is very nice Dose not look like its gonna rip adhesive is very nice can reapply if no finger prints Cut very nicley Cons:It was folded up so alot of creases you cannot get ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndi0r on 02/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The quality of the sticker is good, its big ennough. I think its very resistant agaist water and other things ... Cons:it comes folded up, so there was a big break on it, and you cant remove it :( there are no lines on the other side for cutting, so you have to draw your o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byugurux on 01/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- it is a great product made of very good quality - it has a great surface :D - you can use this laptop or your wall etc. - Color s are superb :D - it is a ferrari sticker :D Cons:- can select which ferrari picture comes :S - because of packaging it has a white l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections