DX » Community » Reviews » Transformers Protective Sticker for upto 15.4" Laptops (Trimmable)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxisco on 05/08/2010

Rough material which helps it not to slip easy. Sticks very hard, and you can remove and stick again easilly Fita a 15" laptop but you can adapt it only cutting it. I used it on my 10,1" netbook. --- Buen material. Se puede despegar y volver a pegar facilmente. Se puede utilizar para portatiles de menos de 15", simplemente tienes que cortarla There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarglazer on 11/12/2009

Very good material. It sticks well to a laptop but also comes off when needed. Really good looking sticker! It came folded so it was impossible to get it straight. You can see a fold at the center of it even when its installed. There are no cut lines at the back of the sticker altough the pictures might suggest so. Would be really good product if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakobg on 07/06/2009

- Material is thick and feels really tough - Really sticky, sticks to my ASUS EEEPC great for weeks now - Easy to cut, i used a ruler and a knife, no problems - Great design, we all love transformers! - the only Con, is that there is no Cons - Now that i think about it, if an application card was included, it would have made it easier to apply. but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections