Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by 1nico on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cheap comparing with the original, works very well too. I'd play several hours with this!Cons:Unconfortable. I have tendinitis, this controller gives me a lot of pain in the arm after a long time of use. It don't stands firm at NDSL GBA slot. I was afraid of let it... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dragonsnaker on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Much cheaper than original! - Works, buttons are soft and responsive. Cons:- It isn't a perfect fit. It fits loosely on the DSL slot, and if you're not careful, it will fall off while you're playing. OtherThoughts:Even though it fits loosely on the DS, it's nothing tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lobinho28h on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works very well, as an original. And the price is very good here in Brazil costs 4x more. The box shows the same photo, the buttons are very soft. Nothing to complain. Cons:Sometimes escaped the DS, not that this is a problem, just take a little care. There... Read more

0 0
  • posted by joelini on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This thing is the best: - Looks like orginal (it has the redoctane sticker) - Feels great in hand - Fits perfectly Nintendo DS Lite - Comes with a special pencil for play - Works with ALL Guitar hero games for Nintendo DS Cons:Actually at this price this is jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zakiwon on 11/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Excellent Build Quality -Works Great -Great Functionality -Rock Out On The Go Cons:-Does not work on very many games -Could be cheaper -Hard to hold DS and press buttons at the same time OtherThoughts:Do you want to rock? Do people look at you funny when you air guitar?... Read more

0 0
  • posted by weelo111 on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A great alternative to the original one. Looks similar, feel, and plays like the original. As you would think that an after-market item will be the same, but this is as close as it's gonna get. For, example if you buy an third party PS3 controller, it just neve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Benjiii on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's really sturdy and feels nice too Great build quality, no flaws. Easy as to use Not too big, Not too small. Cons:When your rocking hard with your ds it can sometime fall out.... :/ The way you put different paper for different designs is stupid and most sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sandien on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:There are a lot of pros on this item! I was amazed how it looked just like the original. I can't find any difference. 1. It looks just like the original 2. It stores the Guitar Pick really good 3. It has a band that can be ajusted to your hand for the best play.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by carloher on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I don't know the original accessory, but this one is a really good guitar for NDS Lite!!! Built quality is good, well done details and works perfectly with no problems. I've tested other NDS Guitar accessory but this so much better. I've tested it by using R4 i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yokie on 06/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Look nice. I love it. With this design, I think it looks better than other guitar hero version (I don't like "Modern hit" design sticker) - Come with a good strap design. - Button response is very good in my opinion. - Can use with headphone with speaker. - C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections