DX » Community » Reviews » Drop Shipment and Gift Service (Removes DX logo from package / No Logo From 6/13/2011)
  • 5 star 365 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 52 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynatodx on 09/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome DX service, cheap. If you make a big order and some of the items don't come in the same package, they still put it in every other package they send to you, even if you buy only 1 of this service. Most of the imported things get stuck in my country's post office... Read more

6 1
  • posted byJawshwa on 07/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No taxes! It will literally cost you just pocket change. Avoid duty taxes by adding an extra penny to your final cost. Cons:If you didn't catch all that I said above, read it again. I'm not totally an expert on taxes or anything but even if you don't get away tax free,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byallcc on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- its perfect!! - its as good as free! - doesn't slow the package down (if anything it speeds it up) - even less chance of customs opening ur package! - GIFT (so no taxes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!) - had i said it was perfect allready?? well it is :D Cons... Read more

2 1
  • posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Removes DX logo from the package. -Renders the package to look like a personal gift. -Cheap for the extra service. -Makes the pakage less traceable to DealExtreme. Cons:No cons altogether. Though perhaps the price could be $0.00 but I doubt the shop software... Read more

1 0
  • posted byultimato on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Cheap Cheap price!!! Great for gifts! because it removes the logo + It clears you from diffrent kinds of taxes! Cons:Nothing to say about it! since its only 1 cent and it does his job without any problems! i just love it! OtherThoughts:using this everytime... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymajamay on 07/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy. Update address feature after purchase -right up until the item reaches packaging- thereby leaving paypal out of it. Email notification of shipment with tracking number and customer information. Cons:So far so good. OtherThoughts:Used as a supplier for my online st... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNiellles on 07/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very, very cheap! - Clears you from different kinds of taxes (check regulations with customs in your country...) - Gifts are generally processed quicker by customes GREAT! - Removes all logos, package now looks like a package sent to you by a person. Cons:Ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDpPurple on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I already bought several different items in DX and always using the "Drop Shipment and Gift Service". I've never faced problems with customs, like taxes.. None of my packages were opened by them! Cons:None. None. I'm extremely happy with this service... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEhhyo76 on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is great because it reduces the chance of customs searching through your stuff and some stuff might be confiscated other wise add this to any order for 1 penny why not its a great buy. Cons:this is great because it reduces the chance of customs searching th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzankdrakulon on 07/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:logo cover all, fully discrete, very difficult to remove and perfect for a gift,y and the cost can not be cheaper. Cons:i not really find anything negative about it, met all my expectations, and as I mentioned, you can't get it out easy. OtherThoughts:in the fut... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections