DX » Community » Reviews » White Light LED Flashlight + Emergency USB Charger with Cell Phone Adapters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZmeyandex on 06/29/2012

charge all may device, and HTC Desire (to 80% in 2400mah battery) easy to use is not for protected 18650 no microUSB Process for charging inner battery like sin(x) - the devise is use outher voltage only 1/2 times. next 1/2 times device is testing inner battery level no good efficiency - charge HTC Desireinnet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybdenv on 05/20/2012

Very useful for stand-alone trips. Using the same 18650 with my bicycle flashlight. Good quality. Flashlight light is bright enough. I charged nokia 5530 sonyericcson k550i and nokia ld-3w gps. A charge of one 18650 element is sufficient to fully charge the phone. Case is bigger than it might be. I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnty on 11/23/2011

Great product (a little hard to search for) I like the idea of having a swappable USB battery pack (as opposed to the ones with built in li-ion batteries). The flashlight works great. The build quality is top notch (worth the extra price) Comes with a lot of adapters, including miniUSB and iPhone/iPod ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreuter on 09/19/2011

Good small charger for 18650. flashlight head is good and can be used also connected to some othet powerpank or to laptop. Limited voltage booster inside. Also unprotected cells can be in use. Nice powerbar, maybe just a bit too bright. Flashlight head is made from cheap plastic. You can unscrew the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectrum on 07/01/2011

*Takes 18650s *Torch is surprisingly bright but if you're using 18650s you probably have your own torch? *Good battery status indication *Will fit a protected 18650 in an emergency *light weight * No micro usb adapter * You can fit a protect 18650 in there. BUT how many times will you get away with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhistan on 06/28/2011

+It's light +It uses 18650 and it's a good choise +It has a flashlight +It comes with comfy bag +Lot of connectors for different phones. +It works!!!! -stock battery have has low capacity, in real. -usb retractable cord is very weak, it's clamp brokes quickly. -no microusb connector, but, a lot of modern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchneizel on 05/06/2011

Takes 18650s. If you have a good number of these, you'll never run out of juice for your devices. Has enough power to put an ipad on charging, tried and tested but not with the included cable. Compact. Takes ages (>6hrs) to charge the 2000mAh 18650 inside. I charge my 18650s in 1.5hrs using another charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAUTOXX on 10/13/2010

If you have flashlights that take 18650s then you have a bunch of them around. The battery with it isn't great but sku.20392 are fantastic batteries for this. The battery indicator is pretty accurate Flashlight end hangs on pretty good but good luck getting it on in the dark if you aren't familiar with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblurry183 on 09/08/2010

- Able to use any 18650 battery: charging capacity will increase as the battery gets upgraded - 1000mA charging current - Able to charge any USB devices that draws power off the USB socket - has a bright flash light! - able to charge iPhone 3GS from 0% to almost 100% power. - connector for the flash ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKagnon on 09/04/2010

- Small and portable - Charges the 18650 so you don't need to get a charger for it - Charges iphone - Can output 1A for fast charging - Torch is bight, do not look into it. - Able to charge around 75% for most devices. - Does not have micro usb adapter - USB cable is flimsy and might not last - Had 1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections