Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinhomalkav on 08/04/2009

- It's a cheap product, in my country i would be paying 4x or more of this price to replace the screen - Very well packed, and delivered, as my first brought here, i'm very satisfied - it's a bit hard to use for the first time, but today if you aren't a lazy guy, you can just find so much tutorials and videos online, so you'll not make any mistakes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaully217 on 08/12/2008

what can i say other than this screen is one of the best purchases iv'e made for my phat psp. my original screen got broken and i looked on the internet for a cheap screen for ages. couldn't find one for under £35 or $70 here in england until a mate told me about dx. i found one on here that looked identical to the screen in my psp so i ordered one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrakex on 08/05/2008

Perfect match, fit, it worked and suited like a glove on my Ex Boss' PSP, he had a cracked screen on 2 of his PSPs, we ordered one of these babes first to try, it fitted like a glove, no need to adjust nothing, the screen looks just like the original one and is wonderfull. Only con I found is the price, I am hoping price will go down for this part, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJollyRogerX on 06/14/2008

Exact fit Looks as good as the original No dead or stuck pixels Came with interior metal bezel already on which helps protect the lcd A little difficult to install on the first time. Though if you had to do more than one it would be a much easier task the second time. No back light. Good for replacing a cracked lcd where the backlight is still functional.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecel on 06/15/2007

Fits in perfectly to your psp. Great replacements for users who dropped or breaks their psp lcd. None Great replacement to your broken lcd. Get this rather then buying a new psp. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections