DX » Community » Reviews » I-Link Bluetooth v2.0 Music Receiver / Speaker for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product contento
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7clints on 12/15/2014

I-Link Bluetooth v2.0 Music Receiver, I have received and arrived safely, and directly I try on my Yamaha speakers, really good stuff at a price yamh friends, I recommend, thank you dealextrem, I will always be your loyal customers , and always responds to update your product ... :) Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bylucio12729 on 11/13/2014

he podido salvar el altavoz, se conecta muy facilmente y funciona perfectamete muy satisfecho por la compra Read more

Impression:contento;

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-Much better value than similar products being offered that accomplish the same thing -LED on top to indicate connected status -No external power needed! Is powered by the iPod/iPhone dock port on whatever it is plugged into. -Great Bluetooth audio quality, did not notice any quality loss -Good range,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroAGT on 05/27/2014

Turns any older 30-pin style iphone dock into a BT receiver. The sound is great and works flawlessly. When the speakers are off, the led keeps blinking. It would be nice to switch completely off, but it uses the charging function of the dock, so even if the dock is off the BT is on. Would be nice also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanu74 on 04/29/2014

- good sound quality for the price - plug and play. no major hassles in setting up - easy to pair - very light and size of a shuffle i was up and running within a minute. sound quality was good and i was able to make use of 30 pin dock connector - marking for front or back missing . it is a good to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxbargoon on 01/30/2014

Now that we've got the new proprietary Lightning connector for new iphones (thanks Apple, you jerks), we were wondering what to do with all the old "made for iphone" equipment. Just put one of these on the dock and bluetooth connect your iphone 5, your android phones, etc The bluetooth profile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaapWgt on 10/25/2013

- Works as advertised - great to make an old speakerdock like the Bose SoundDock Bluetooth enabled - Works with all bluetooth streaming devices (iPhone, iPad, Android phones) - Good sound quality (no cracks or stuttering when within 3 to 5 meters) - Price - Limited range (starts to stutter when more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynsanz on 08/02/2013

Excelent to use with a bose speaker, or any iphone/ipod compatible speaker, radio, etc. In office we allways have one conected to the speakers so anyone can put music from theirs phones or computers The plastic quality isn't the best Easy to use.................................................... work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicRamos on 06/05/2013

very easy to install and use, its almost plug and play, very small package, seems not to consume lots of battery power, color fits nicely with my boom box. quite limited distance, even less than the written spec. Delivery was very slow, took 8 weeks to receive it. I already contacted CSD for support.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections