DX » Community » Reviews » I-Link Bluetooth v2.0 Music Receiver / Speaker for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
limited range Muy buen adaptador
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenji1011 on 06/06/2015

Pros: he conseguido tener bluetooth en el coche, gracias a este dispositivo, conectandolo a una entrada del Dension getaway lite para ipod, el cual va en la radio del coche a traves del conector del cargador de cd's. El dispositivo es pequeño y con relacion calidad precio, llevo usándolo un año y... Read more

cumple su funcion de bluetooth en conector de ipod ( 20 pin)

Impression:Muy buen adaptador;

0 0 0

• posted bychris2brito on 05/13/2015

Pros : - Plug and play... Wait a minute, the user manual is totaly wrong for both my iPhone 4S and my OnePlus One. so it's more Plug and Pray Cons : - Ultra short range (less than 20cm, yes, centimeters) - Wrong informations on user manual - Do not work on several 40pins products (like my LG - at... Read more

Impression:limited range;

0 0 1

• posted byjuandiazmunoz on 04/21/2014

This is a device that connects directly to the port of the portable ipod speakers for ipod or ready radios. Generates a bluetooth connection to any device giving new life to these radios that were deprecated by changing the cell or mp4. its range is 10 meters and supports stereo audio. how to is... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bynanino on 04/16/2014

Small, easy to connect, simple and well built. The inner circuit is properly labeled and makes it easy to modify Some IPOD speakers turns off the power to the device if it detects it isn't an IPOD. You might see how it turns on for a sec and then goes off. I had to open it and sodder some wire to... Read more

4 1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: