DX » Community » Reviews » V1.4 HDMI Male to Mini HDMI Male Cable Connection Cable - Black (1.5m)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good product Great product Calidad highly recommended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymenonv on 12/16/2015

The Cable is quite study and contacts on both ends are of good Quality. The hooks that make sure the cable "does not fall out" that easy are excellent! Image quality to the TV was perfect too, no distortion or anything. Defenitely worth the money if you need this cable.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJDesfontaine on 10/28/2015

Pros: Just what I needed, no adapter from plug to plug to cable to hassle with. Can be used anywhere there's a TV, or at home to watch pictures on the big screen. Useful if you want to connect an external viewfinder, provided your camera has the live view ability, for still images or video too. a... Read more

Perfect to review and share pictures off my EOS 1100D on the go Perfect to review and share pictures off my EOS 1100D on the go

0 0 0

• posted byMDyret on 10/26/2015

Bought for use with Raspberry Pi, worked as advertised. Cable is a bit stiff due to its short length and long connectors, so it's not always easy to make it fit into tight angles.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzobarsts on 09/11/2015

Pros: price! It's two or three times cheaper than in local shop. using it to connect tablet to TV. Works great. Cons: no cons

0 0 0

• posted byMike30000 on 09/10/2015

Pros: все хорошо, совместим с различными конвертерами: hdmi-vga, hdmi-dvi Cons: нет

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelotoppo on 08/22/2015

Pros: good cable cons: I want a cell phone hdmi cable, the photo is misleading, but was my mistake, I don't check the mini hdmi specs

0 0 0

• posted bydionbl on 08/15/2015

I brought this to connect by Canon Digital camera to my TV and it works well. Even does the audio. Highly recommended

Impression:Great product,highly recommended;

0 0 0

• posted by9031606 on 07/18/2015

i like this product it s very good for my tablet !it s work on my tv and it s show on hd

Impression:verry like;

0 0 0

• posted byjaumemosquera on 05/08/2015

Everything is OK for a very good price

0 0 0

• posted byLuki26 on 04/02/2015

Pros: it is very cheap, easy to use, works perfectly Cons: i don't have any cons

0 0 0

DX Everywhere