DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4V HDMI Male to Mini HDMI Male Cable Connection Cable - Black (1.5m)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3George3 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfect, for every kind of device and with every kind of files. Sound and image perfect. Funciona perfectamente. Para cualquier tipo de dispositivo y con cualquier archivo, resolución o sonido, todo se ve y oye perfectamente. Cons:No one at the moment. Nin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiles0 on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine. I keep it as a lose cable at my entertainment center so that I can connect small devices such as my table to watch on the living room TV. Works great. Well worth the money Well worth the money. Using it as I did, it gets a lot of use, and has never... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeyn on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:first impression, nice cable with great image and sharp image on tv. I've needed the cable for playing movies and still images from my camera to my TV with HDMI connection. Very nice price and delivery time for this cable was acceptable. Cable looks also very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKavernicola on 02/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- El cable transmite tanto el audio como el vídeo de forma satisfactoria. Mediante el cable he podido conectar mi tablet a la TV y ver en ambas el mismo contenido. Cons:Por poner alguna pega, diré que cuando realicé el pedido, 7 de enero, en DX me indicaron... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelon99 on 02/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All I can say of this cable is perfect, It works as I expect, lenght is perfect for me Cons:No cons observed in this cable, works fine and It's all I expected for this. As you can see no cons, because works very very good. OtherThoughts:Work very good in my Nikon D7000 DS... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrapc on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very handy its a normal HDMI to MINI HDMI cabel. works wel fits well. and its more handy than by SKU: 125359. ware you need to by a extra HDMI kable whit i had SKU: 125359 and find that after use it a lot the in side connector get loos so this is better in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorelat on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent cable - Usefull - Can connect TV with different digital cam/phone - v 1.4 (BEST) - 3D READY!!! WORKS AS A CHARM! - 1080p supported - Transfer AUDIO and VIDEO from the main screen to the secondary/external screen Cons:i haven't found any one at the mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkandalfo on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lets you connect a mini-HDMI source to a regular HDMI TV or monitor. It's not too long, but that's OK if your computer and monitor aren't so far away. Quality seems to be OK, and price is great. It came with connector protector caps too. Cons:It's not too long;... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrapc on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good cable. long and easy, better as a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter. and cheaper cause you no need to buy a HDMI cable . use it voor my tablet to connect to my TV to show friends and family Pictures and video's works very well. plug and play Cons:no at all. works as a normal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoaze2000 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and arrived in good condition. Simple plastic zip-lock style bag and one tie wrap. Nothing I can say wrong about it. Cons:None whatsoever. It is a simple cable which I use between my receiver and phone or camera. The cable works as advertised. OtherThoughts:W... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections