DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN560III 2.8" LCD 2.4GHz IR Wireless 10W 5600K 1-LED Speedlite / Photoflood Lamp - Black
Customer’s impression:
The best Gran Flash
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: compatibilidad con la mayoría de cámaras, control remoto o por cable, peso aceptable, multitud de posibilidades de uso y configuraciones. Cons: Ninguno hasta ahora Other: Si estás empezando en el mundillo de la fotografía y no tienes ningún flash todavía éste es perfecto para empezar tanto por ... Read more

Impression:Gran Flash;

0 0 0

• posted byericvp on 08/09/2014

Yongnuo YN-560 III : Recommandé ;-) Excellent Flash Solide et fiable je recommande vraiment ce Flash :-) ce flash est le premier flash bon marché à inclure un récepteur radio dans le flash - zoom 24-105 - puissance NG 34 à 35mm, ISO 100 - écran LCD - déclencheur optique en plus du déclencheur radio -... Read more

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted bybanicaalex on 06/11/2014

Great flash, liked the design, similiar to the Nikon SB-900, accepts various accessories Nikon to be the same size, supports 2.4GHz ultra-range wireless flash works fine, the modes S1 and S2 is great option, LCD screen is large and very easy to read, nice protective bag, Need well charged batteries, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykancgab on 06/01/2014

VERY well built, work as described, or even better. Friends who own Nikon and other brand flashes couldn't believe how much it costs. Easy to use, very intuitive. Good quality plastic, feels very rugged. Effective and powerful. It's a pity it doesn't have TTL - but I knew it before I bought it so I shouldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsus1944 on 05/28/2014

Unbelievable value for money. Especially the built-in wireless receiver makes this photo flash very useful. Very sturdy construction. Nice pouch for transportation. Separate stand to setup the flash wherever you want Somewhat bulky and heavy. That looks to be a disadvantage, bus is also a sign of good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReginacp on 05/23/2014

Great flash, liked the design, similiar to the Canon 580EX, accepts various accessories canon to be the same size, supports 2.4GHz ultra-range wireless flash works fine, the modes S1 and S2 is great option, LCD screen is large and very easy to read, nice protective bag, Need well charged batteries, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshavatar on 05/14/2014

Great flash, I will buy another 1 soon but I hope I will not wait 45 days for delivery... good quality plastic body, nice flash , I dont like sound that makes when recharges and 1 big thing I didnt like about DX is that my order is from 01.april and I got it on 13 may... can work with wirelles trigers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitan1409 on 05/02/2014

YN 560 III, comes as great addition to mu flashes for strobist work. The good thing is that has included receiver for YongNuo triggers (I have 603 model for Nikon). Power is on level with SB900 from Nikon. Yes, it is manual, so no TTL, but even on camera it is very useful. I really think that at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytom526 on 04/27/2014

Great Price, Easy to Use, Powerful, Built-in Wireless Receiver No TTL, but this is a very minor con considering the price and I use this for off-camera flash and don't need TTL. Can't wait to see what the next generation of the YN560 will have. The whole series has gotten better for each release. I hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhundalasiliah on 04/24/2014

Compatible with Yongnuo triggers, so you will only need one of them to make the flash work wirelessly. Besides, it can work as a "slave" flash. There's a lot of options, and (more important): it comes with an chinese & english manual. It's not a TTL flash, but you can't even think about ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections