DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Nunchuck Game Controller for Nintendo Wii - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good BOM cheap alternative Good device and good price.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgandara on 02/16/2016

pros: es totalmente funcional y valido para usar con la wii. el precio es muy bueno.. y la relacion calidad precio tambien. cons: la validad es un poco plastiquera.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypozda on 01/09/2016

Pros: High quality item for that price. I can't see the difference from genuine nunchuck (apart from color, of course). d-pad and buttons are responsive and they feel like original. Cons: None really. Other notes: It was hard to connect to one of my original wiimotes (I think it is wiimote fault... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bychukidoll on 12/11/2015

Good relationship quality and price. Good materials of construction

Impression:good,Very good,cheap alternative;

0 0 0

• posted bySkadanax on 10/24/2015

a very cheap third party Nunchuck. It would work out of the box initially, and then degrade in quality rapidly, but for the price you pay this is very reasonable.

Impression:cheap alternative;

0 0 0

• posted by089ary on 07/06/2015

Product took 6 months to receive. Good service from DX. I received full refund for the product, and then it was delivered after 6 months.

Impression:Good device and good price.;

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/16/2015

I have an original Nintendo nunchuck and, apart from the color (the other is red), are identical. The material is solid, the connector appears very resistant, the wire is of big section. The analog control does not seem to fear the frantic gaming sessions and buttons always respond well. I to an... Read more

Impression:Very good,like-original;

0 0 0

• posted byknyslius on 02/20/2015

Very good quality

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/07/2015

Esse controle para o wii não é original, mas tem boa qualidade, os botões são bem macios e flexíveis. Sem contras.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 1

• posted byFCalvin on 11/17/2014

Pros: very good price and easy to use. Fits perfectly to the original Wii remote. Cons: No cons, but this is the second one I buy. The other one had a 1 year life, while the original one is still working well some years after. Hopefully this will live much longer than the first one.

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioDq on 10/30/2014

The product is of excellent quality. Carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition. I liked very much. I recommend.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere