DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Nunchuck Game Controller for Nintendo Wii - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
Very good BOM Good device and good price. like-original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandbad on 04/16/2015

I have an original Nintendo nunchuck and, apart from the color (the other is red), are identical. The material is solid, the connector appears very resistant, the wire is of big section. The analog control does not seem to fear the frantic gaming sessions and buttons always respond well. I to an... Read more

Impression:Very good,like-original;

0 0 0

• posted byknyslius on 02/20/2015

Very good quality

Impression:Good device and good price.;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/07/2015

Esse controle para o wii não é original, mas tem boa qualidade, os botões são bem macios e flexíveis. Sem contras.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 1

• posted byFCalvin on 11/17/2014

Pros: very good price and easy to use. Fits perfectly to the original Wii remote. Cons: No cons, but this is the second one I buy. The other one had a 1 year life, while the original one is still working well some years after. Hopefully this will live much longer than the first one.

Impression:Good device and good price.;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioDq on 10/30/2014

The product is of excellent quality. Carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition. I liked very much. I recommend.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted by808man on 11/08/2013

The price is pretty good, the original ones are almost 4 times more expensive. The connector fits perfectly on the remote and wont disconnect by accident I dont know how the original ones work, but i think the joystick sensitivity is a bit bad, im playing Zelda and i have trouble walking as i to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypslizak on 06/25/2013

simple, not a nintendo original but i believe that the nintendo original was made in china too, so: great product, great price!and by the way: great design by combine the black and qhite colour in the same nunchuck no cons, a simpel nunchuck, came to my house after 10 days after placed an order.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: