Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShikazuma on 03/05/2014

The waterer looks small but the cat can drink water very easy, the bubles will be a entertainment for your cat if the cat dont scare, the build is regular but its fine compare to others, it will be a little cheap option more than other of high capacity, the bottle can contain 500 ml Half Liter and a little bir more but i recommend half litter because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvscanapieco on 11/23/2013

Fácil uso, não faz sujeira, a água não evapora com rapidez, pequeno e fácil de guardar, bastante bonito, fácil de repor a água e compacto. / Easy to use, makes no mess, the water does not evaporate quickly, small and easy to store, very beautiful, easy to replace the water, compact. não há do que reclamar,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBsvanooijen on 11/12/2013

This cat/dog water dispenser is a nice product to have for your pet. Its a lot easier to make sure that the cat has enough fresh water. Recommended if your pet needs lots of water or if you go away for one or two days. The botlle could be a bit bigger, but i could fit in a regular soda botle of 1,5 liters capacity so this is super. The price is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdriNL on 05/01/2013

Will give fresh water to your cat, our needs to drink as much as possible because of medical problems so it helps. Good plastic, not too thin! If you don't care what it looks like really, then this is an easy way to keep the water fresh for more than a day (helps when you want to go on a weekend trip) Plastic probably not dishwasher safe. Be polite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOxyxo on 03/05/2012

Very easy, non greasy way to get fresh water to your pet; easy to use and keep clean and fresh; size is very small and fits almost everywhere rather small container was for 2 cats that love water Mine come in red color, that did not match anything in the apartment, but it is actually ok, I dont mind it as long as cats keep drinking of it. they are rather ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNWind on 12/12/2011

- Good quality - No stitches dangerous for animal - Quite compact - The bottle doesn't disturb cats when they drink - Has rubber insertions at the bottom to prevent sliding - Water pours correctly - The bottle is compact but still big enough to provide my two cats with clean water for about 5 days - You can't choose the color, it's random - The neck ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimRac on 11/26/2010

Holds half a liter of water, can be connected to a regular plastic bottle, Stable, does not trip or move easily, fits in a corner, large enough bowl for a cat to drink comfortably, the bottle is made of hard plastic and cannot be chewed on at any point like dogs and cats often do, Plastic quality is good, Keeps most of the water fresh, easy to fill,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJaapAndre on 05/17/2010

-Large bottle of water -You don't need to check the water every day (or even multiple times a day) -The cats drink more water than did earlier -bottle bottom is round, so you cannot put it on the table (so you have to clean the base before you fill the bottle with water) -It is somewhat difficult to screw the bottle to the base, I don't always succeed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWebmaestro on 03/23/2010

Good supply of water for your cat. Will last a day at least but you might want to change water more frequently like twice a day. Does not accept standard north american water bottle. Bottle is a bit small if you have many cats and want to supply water for say a whole weekend. Would be better if it accepted standard north american water bottle size so ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalistiran on 02/22/2010

its useful. well built and good quality. its useful as a second water source. its small. it would be better if it was bigger. I have two cats. Bought it to use on weekends so that I can go for weekend holidays. But it doesn't help much. its cheap so you can buy it for second water source as a back-up. you can buy it. it helps but not in the way I expected.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections