DX » Community » Reviews » D9 3.5mm Plug Aluminum Alloy Stereo In-Ear Earphone - Black + Dark Grey (123cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
OK Good value Buen sonido Отличные Громкие
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhlmdisju1106 on 07/08/2015

Tienen un sonido bueno, son omodos, y una carcasa especial

Impression:OK,Buen sonido,Buen valor;

0 0 0

• posted byMattisNJ on 06/10/2015

Pros: Good bass for the money! would recomend it. Cons: after a while there was a part in front of the ''speaker'' that fell off. But for the money it was kinda self explaining.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byeilon1122 on 05/15/2015

I ordered these and SKU 33239 to decide which one is better. The other one is better in both physical and sound quality.

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 05/09/2015

Sound quality is better than I expected, good for casual listening. There's quite a lot of bass, too much actually. The volume is higher with these phones than my others, so even at minimum volume it's too loud sometimes. The style is quite nice. The rubber grommet on one of the phones came out,... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byMoris29 on 04/06/2015

+Price +Bass +Manufacturer +Sound +Material - Length headphone(one long, second short) - Some crackle inside during deployment

Impression:Громкие,Хорошие басы;

0 0 0

• posted byarthur174 on 01/27/2015

Pros: Very nice looking; The sound is way better than i expected; Great quality and easy to use. Came with different size ear connectors. Cons: Long shipping time (2 months). One cable is longer than the other, i hate that. Overall: I Recommend the product.

0 0 0

• posted by8470015 on 01/27/2015

отличные наушники для музыки , хорошие басы отличное качество сборки , однозначно рекомендую к покупке

Impression:Отличные,Хорошие басы;

0 0 0

• posted bycycyikin on 11/11/2014

Заказывал их на замену сломанным в пару к своему смартфону. Качество отличное, громкие, хорошие басы. За такую цену лучших не нашел. Смело советую к покупке! По надежности не скажу - пользуюсь недолго

Impression:Отличные,Громкие,Хорошие басы;

0 0 0

• posted bydrakensis on 07/18/2014

It's an economic piece of work, looks nice it really makes a difference between eery other earphone matching the price, and the sound its good enough to listen music without loosing too much quality, you can ask more for this price At the back of each earpiece it has some finish that involves it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byisTeA on 01/14/2014

As the title says. I've never been so satisfied about an item. It's almost free and it has a great quality. The sound is good, of course you can find better, but for this price i don't think that you will find a better choice. There are no real cons for this item. I bought 2 of them and i didn't... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere