DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Wired Karaoke Microphone Set for PS3 / PS2 / PC / Wii / Xbox 360 - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHajzx on 02/24/2014

The microphones are made of metal and the build quality is very good. The cords are long. Works perfectly with all my Xbox 360 games They didn´t work good with my Wii only one of 6 games recognize the microphones. It maybe is because I load games from a USB hard drive. It is two microphones but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanlu0 on 01/04/2014

Es buen material y de calidad No cumple su cometido por lo menos en mi wii solo coge un micrófono no se si hay que hacer algo pero lo pongo con función wii y solo me detecta los dos como uno solo, en fin tendré que probarlos en la ps3 para los reyes. el paquete se lo tiene que currar un ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygwatdx on 11/13/2013

Works with XBOX 360 S and "singing" music app. Both sides work for duet on one usb port. Has a larger 6.3mm jack to allow for 3rd party microphone which is what I was looking for. Supplied microphones work well and are my number one back up for friends. None at this time, mics are plastic, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidespbur on 07/27/2013

At first I was not expecting much for the price, but cuadno probe them I was impressed with its performance and quality. They are the perfect companion for parties with friends. They work perfectly with Xbox 360, PS2 and PC (works with UltraStart) In wii and not been able to put two players, and only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDestroyeRCo on 06/18/2013

The audio quality is good enough. works with my PC (Windows) and my Xbox 360. -It also works with the Audio system. -I can't use both of the microphones at the sime time with the PC. -Sometimes I have to remove and plug again to get it working after switching from Console/PC mode. The quality of the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections