DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire E7 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynisse1971 on 03/13/2014

It's really bright, the lowest output is bright enough for walking in the dark and the highest is just outstanding (even if this is not a 200 lumen - see below). Zooming and dimming works smoothly. It's very light - you really don't feel it on your head. does not seem to have good weather sealing. be careful when using it in bad weather. Good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystas4000 on 02/27/2014

Well crafted, firm, feels comfortable in the hand easy to use, the on/off switch well positioned. The half button push method is inconvenient to switch lighting modes. The thing i like about this flashlight is that in a dark environment his light can travel great distances it reminds me of a small searchlight. I use it for night hikes at dark fields,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzooloohunter on 01/20/2014

The build of this flashlight is on the heavier side, but boy is it bright. I use this when the power goes out or i have to shovel the snow from the driveway! does the job and the "pull push" mechanism for flood to spot, is smooth and durable. Its not really 800 Lm, but around 400 to 600, and the "reverse clicky" is kinda sensitive!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHELIOCNN on 01/09/2014

Material de boa qualidade, acabamento de primeira linha, funcionamento perfeito, luminosidade acima da media. O led T6 realmente faz muita diferenca. Uma lanterna robusta e eficiente. Nada contra, apenas nao veio com o carregador de bateria. A embalagem que veio foi de plastico bolha. Luminosidade acima da media, mostrou ter mais lumens que outras lanternas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrjoha on 01/07/2014

this is my third 18650 flashlight and the best of them all. All my previus ones has also been flood-to-throw, this light has the best flood and the best throw. Good electronics the first lamp that will after a while reset the mode switch and start from the first mode (after a minut or two it will do this) my revius lamps has always remembered the state ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMOOONSTERno on 12/19/2013

-Great value -Overall good build quality -The fact you can use either 3xAAA or 1x18650 -Bright, I mean very very bright -Epic Flood mode, it lights up the whole room -Zoomable - maybe zooming function could be a little bit tighter - Runs out quickly on 3xAAA, (well thats the price to pay for max lumens) - when using 18650, the flashlights inner diameter ... Read more

Flood mode, close range Flood mode, close range 2 Zoom mode
    0 0
  • posted bykike3 on 11/12/2013

The price is low. The light emitted is awesome The zoom is very useful The materials used are hard and resistant Sometimes when you get small bumps or switch off lighting mode (I think for the low quality of rear switch) High consumption of battery, AAA battery tested flashlight size seems excessive, but it gives an impressive amount of light! its low ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvg250 on 09/08/2013

Great size, balances good in the hand. Plenty of light and quite a large beam. The ability to switch to AAA batteries or 18650 battery is a big plus. Solid construction - I wouldn't worry if I dropped it as it is well constructed. Not sure if light output is 800 lumens when compared to a known 280 lumen flashlight. That is the only con I can find with ... Read more

3 2
  • posted byWhatsNew on 08/14/2013

It out-shines anything else I have. For the low, price this looks like a genuine Cree XM-L. When comparing it side by side with my Led Lenzer P7 (only 180 lumen), this UltraFire E7 is easily three times as bright. The low mode is on par with the Lenzer on high. The zoom action works well. The build quality matches the price, it needed some tightening ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections