DX » Community » Reviews » Japan-Design Cute Socks for Dogs/Cats - Small (4-Sock Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladybird26 on 10/31/2013

-Great fit -Very warm -Ideal for small pets.I have a maltese dog(3kg). Good for cold days and especially in rainy days.My dog won't get dirty after a walk.Also,they will warm her inside the house too,during winter months can't see any!! Came in pink.like this in the picture,with an apple on it.I wondered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaniellec on 11/17/2012

very very cute, i got pink ones. really small. my dog hated it. she wears it, but after a while she takes it away. my husband noticed it's too small for her (7kg). anyway when we walk in the streets she is so happy to be outside that she won't bite it,and it protects her furry feet from bubble gum (big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiment4 on 10/10/2012

Price, Quality and size. Easy to use and good quality. That helps a lot on cold days. My dog can now walk around the house on cold days. Foot slips a bit. It would be nice if it were tighter at the top, that would not slip so much. The price could be a little cheaper. It was fine on my Poodle Originally,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyntss on 07/04/2012

easy to put on my dogs legs really good quality beautiful design they seem to be warm, so that makes them perfect for winter time she seems to find it uncomfortable and barks at me when i put them on her they slip easily when she walks it should have something to tie the socks to their legs as they easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDesssiii on 01/11/2012

-Nice and funny design. -Mine came in rose and blue with printed cherries on them. -Small size, convenient even for the smallest dogs. -Fits well the dog's foot. -My chihuahua didn't enjoy the socks much. She was having troubles wallking with the socks- I guess she looses a bit of her leg's sensibility,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspyalex on 09/29/2011

inexpensively Produced qualitatively less original gift. If a dog has long nails - you can wear socks and they will not be heard noticed In my country, these things do not sell, so when your friends see - were delighted. Dog running around the apartment and did not even hear the claws. But we do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRisonaldo on 06/29/2011

I loved the product. Easy to use and good quality. That helps a lot on cold days. My dog can now walk around the house on cold days. Foot slips a bit more helps a lot. It has non-slip rubber. It helps to avoid slipping. Resistant. Super faschion. Foot slips a bit. It would be nice if it were tighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVive08 on 01/17/2011

This socks are unbelievably cute:). Build quality is very good for this price (I've been expected worse:)). Well, for the con could probably stand that it's not for daily using - when you put this socks on your dog's feet you will see why :) My dog could walk with that, but he wasnt sure and got the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandab0y on 12/10/2010

- Fits my cat, even though he is extremely overweight - Looks cute - Has anti-slide thingies underneath so the creature gets a good grip and doesn't slide around. - If your cat ever gets in a catfight with these on, it will be pretty hard for it to scare away the other cat, because first of all, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuyPago on 12/08/2010

The material is very good. The back of the socks has dog footprint which are stuck to the socks. Good design. (for me) Good at winter , and cold times. These socks can be stretched , which is very good. I didn't see any, but it is had to put these on my dog's legs but it depends on your dog. Theese socks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections