DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask (8.0 oz)
  • 5 star 24 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

good seal, worked for 2 years now, I have used it twice a month and it's compact and useful. Cool and works as it should color is cool and the surface of it is really smooth as it should be Easy to wash easy to clean It's very small easy to smuggle into a bar or festivals curved nicely. it holds enought boose for two. (80%) it nice. Recommended it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAerodefense on 12/08/2013

Nice simple design. The metal doesn't scrath or something like that. The volume is quite usual and useful. I bought three pieces and my collegue's flask is not 100% leakproof. I don't have the problem on my item. Maybe just bad luck? To fill the flask, this funnel has just the right size: dx.com/p/stainless-steel-mini-funnel-silver-191965 Combined with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylebesnec on 09/23/2013

well built, look nice, low price. No rust after several month of use. Easy to use. Doesn't' leak. It has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it. don't come with a little funnel to fill it, so I had to buy one (it's almost impossible to fill it without). There is a little plastic thing inside the cap so it doesn't leak which could break over time.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymr.cave on 09/19/2013

Simpel design, much room for anything you want to fill in ;) I like this flask very much, because it's doing what it's made for and is still kept simple. I took this one on several trips, and it survived all of them, which I didn't expect! I have nothing to say here. It is maybe a little bit too big, it hardly fits in small pockets. If you need to hide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheovanderputten on 08/28/2013

Good price it's cheap Flask is very well build very durable, using my other one for over a year now, no problems at all no rust. The quality of the stainless steel is very good No cons the lid looks a bit cheap but not really a con more an improvement to make it look less cheap on that part. The lid could do with an upgrade its held by something plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

No stripes on mine, I like it better. - Mine has a very good build quality (especially compared to the price.) - Smaller than I expected. Hinge maybe seems a bit flimsy, but no problems. It doesn't come with a funnel so can be a challenge to fill, but that is easily remedied by taking your time. I would put a bit of whiskey in it first and swish it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoega2 on 04/23/2013

This is a classic model and it has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it. The quality look gook and it feels very solid, enough to not be dented by normal use. It is straight, the hinges work, the cap fits and it doesn't leak. What more can you ask for. There are no problems with this flask. It will do the job. A good thing to have. Every man ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoppinen on 04/06/2013

The flask is very easy to use. The build quality is good. It holds enough boose. Easy to hide. Doesnt leak and fits to all kinds of pockets. The part that holds the top when its loose is made of shiny plastic. I think that its the weakest part of the flask but it has not yet broken. If you are not careful enough you may tighten the top too much and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymremerald on 12/30/2012

la qualité d'acier est bien de l'inox, reste à savoir à l'usage s'il correspond bien à une norme alimentaire. La finition est correcte, quelques marques de reprise aux soudures de fonds toutefois. Le système de maintien du bouchon est correctement ajusté. le bouchon est en alliage cuivreux recouvert de chrome. Le joint ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Really good and large stainless steel curved pocket liquor flask for a small amount of money. Plain design and space for a lot of liquor of your choice With its big size you might find it hard to fit it in your pocket but the extra space for liquor makes up for it. Can be found with other design besides plain flask. For some the smaller sized flask ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections