DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask (8.0 oz)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylebesnec on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well built, look nice, low price. No rust after several month of use. Easy to use. Doesn't' leak. It has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it. Cons:don't come with a little funnel to fill it, so I had to buy one (it's almost impossible to fill it withou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheovanderputten on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price it's cheap Flask is very well build very durable, using my other one for over a year now, no problems at all no rust. The quality of the stainless steel is very good Cons:No cons the lid looks a bit cheap but not really a con more an improvement to... Read more

1 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No stripes on mine, I like it better. - Mine has a very good build quality (especially compared to the price.) - Smaller than I expected. Cons:Hinge maybe seems a bit flimsy, but no problems. It doesn't come with a funnel so can be a challenge to fill, but tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoega2 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a classic model and it has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it. The quality look gook and it feels very solid, enough to not be dented by normal use. It is straight, the hinges work, the cap fits and it doesn't leak. What more can you ask for. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoppinen on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The flask is very easy to use. The build quality is good. It holds enough boose. Easy to hide. Doesnt leak and fits to all kinds of pockets. Cons:The part that holds the top when its loose is made of shiny plastic. I think that its the weakest part of the flas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymremerald on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:la qualité d'acier est bien de l'inox, reste à savoir à l'usage s'il correspond bien à une norme alimentaire. La finition est correcte, quelques marques de reprise aux soudures de fonds toutefois. Le système de maintien du bouchon est correcteme... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good and large stainless steel curved pocket liquor flask for a small amount of money. Plain design and space for a lot of liquor of your choice Cons:With its big size you might find it hard to fit it in your pocket but the extra space for liquor makes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good and large stainless steel curved pocket liquor flask for a small amount of money. Plain design and space for a lot of liquor of your choice Cons:With its big size you might find it hard to fit it in your pocket but the extra space for liquor makes up... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySNOWNUTS on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Holds liquor Easily concealed Made of metal, that stuff is going to last and last. That stainless steel here doesn't even begin to think of rusting. What you have here is a fine and useful piece of metal. Cons:Bezel on the bottom is a little rough, not a major i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPower35625 on 08/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Large capacity allows me to enjoy more booze or any other drinks on the go. Curved surface fits perfectly in my pocket, and the curvature is comfortable resting on my thigh (will not feel the bulging effect compared to a round bottle) Cons:Cap is loose. Feels as though... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections