DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin Male to 8-Pin Lightning Charging / Data Adapter - White
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNYmed on 11/07/2013

It works and the extra lip it has let's me use it while keeping the case on my iPhone. So far I've had no problems with it. It fits great and the price is amazing. I got some for my friends. The white plastic matches original manufactured Apple products well. None that I have found yet. Usually these accessories don't fit,match, or work well but I haven'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhristo007 on 08/12/2013

Great design, looks like a real Apple product. It looks nice, works as designed and costs not much, maybe 10 times less than the original. Nothing found so far. Price is great, design is nice, overall satisfied. If you have a 30 pin iPad and iPhone with lightning or similar configuration you can easily use the 30 pin cable with this adapter for charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosTSG on 07/04/2013

This adapter is splendid if you have multiple devices with different connectors apple two, since a 30-pin cable, you can put this adapter to your 8-pin devices. I have nothing bad to point out, the quality seems good and I can not compare with the original Apple because I have not bought any shirt. But it is very affordable, compared to the original.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeriic1 on 06/05/2013

It is fully compatible and easy to use. It has a very good price and I needed it, so I'm very satisfied. It is small and pretty. It does the same as the official (and the design is exactly the same), but for only $2. It works perfectly. I have not found any cons to add. (It works perfectly) The shipping was very fast and the object was in good condition.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylublz on 06/05/2013

It's the perfect thing to use with everything you have from the others iphones, i uses it several times with everything, it just doesn't work with audio, as said on others reviews. But now it's with a bad connection, bad contact, it works sometimes, depending on how i put and let it on my mobile, unfortunatly, because i was very happy with the purchase ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGioPassano on 05/29/2013

This product is very useful for everyone who has purchased an 30-pin dock o something related with the old apple connectors. The product has an amazing quality, even better than the apple's original adapter... and it's so cheap! I haven't found any objection to the product. Maybe the time of deliver... it took over a month to arrive to my country. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/26/2013

A very nice $2 adapter for charging, well built, well designed - a shoulder that raise up the connector head so even your device had a thick case it won't be in the way. However, with a closer look, there are lot, that's right, LOTS of minor scratch all the the body on both side. Probably these adapters were placed in a bucket or box before they were ... Read more

30-Pin Male to 8-Pin Lightning 30-Pin Male to 8-Pin Lightning
    2 1
  • posted byphilipswong on 05/23/2013

A very nice $2 adapter for charging, well built, well designed - a shoulder that raise up the connector head so even your device had a thick case it won't be in the way. However, with a closer look, there are lot, that's right, LOTS of minor scratch all the the body on both side. Probably these adapters were placed in a bucket or box before they were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrauwder on 05/19/2013

I bought this item for 2 dollar, if i want this from apple it would cost me about 20 dollar. It does exactly the same so it's a very good thing to pay for. It's very small. It only works if i stick my cable in the right way in the object. I thought i would be using this item more but never really had to use it tho. In 1 year, it will probably not be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywin on 05/11/2013

Works if you just need it for power or data. Bought this hoping this would work with an iphone car fm tuner which I also bought with deal extreme but it doesn't seem to transfer audio. Won't work with my logitech sound dock either. For me it's kinda useless since it doesn't work with sound because I also bought a lightning cable from dx which I would ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections